No announcement yet.

Ukraine wants to join NATO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's gonna take what he wants and nobody is going to stop him. Everyone will howl and moan and not do a damn thing. Nothing effective anyway.

Cause he's got Nukes. Better just to let him have his strategic territory than risk getting him really mad. It almost seems like Sadam Hussein all over again. He warned em, they didn't listen. They just kept fucking around and fucking around. Encroaching closer and closer so that one day, hopefully they'd get to say what goes in Russia too. Keep dreaming.

So he waited until the ideal moment. They handed him everything he needed. He's got em where he wants em.

Joe Bidet and the Gaggle of Women leaders, Vs Vladimir Putin. I think we all know what the outcome is going to be.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      He's gonna take what he wants and nobody is going to stop him. Everyone will howl and moan and not do a damn thing. Nothing effective anyway.
      Nu-uh! I'll put a Ukraine flag on my FB profile! I'm helping!
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        great idea! i wanna help too

Comment

Cause he's got Nukes. Better just to let him have his strategic territory than risk getting him really mad. It almost seems like Sadam Hussein all over again. He warned em, they didn't listen. They just kept fucking around and fucking around. Encroaching closer and closer so that one day, hopefully they'd get to say what goes in Russia too. Keep dreaming.

So he waited until the ideal moment. They handed him everything he needed. He's got em where he wants em.

Joe Bidet and the Gaggle of Women leaders, Vs Vladimir Putin. I think we all know what the outcome is going to be.
          You know how we can tell you're a cuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            biden lover!!!!

Comment

He watches dudes rail his old lady?

Comment

Are you saying that because you suck at analysis? Or were you thinking about how you'd go all hair pulling and fingernails on Putin if you ever saw him irl?

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                He watches dudes rail his old lady?
                No I already told you, I'm the bull. You just watch from the closet. We're not doing that role reversal thing you wanted. There's rules to these things. You gotta be able to whoop my ass. And since there ain't no way in hell that's ever happening, I get to be the bull.
                WH

Comment

No I already told you, I'm the bull. You just watch from the closet. We're not doing that role reversal thing you wanted. There's rules to these things. You gotta be able to whoop my ass. And since there ain't no way in hell that's ever happening, I get to be the bull.
                  I could give two shits about what sort of bovine creatures you add to your love making roster.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    I could give two shits about what sort of bovine creatures you add to your love making roster.
                    That's no way to talk about your woman, man. She deserves more respect than that.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      The best is the lighting of bridges and buildings to show solidarity, when no one is actually willing to do shit to assist.

And the left wingers on Twitter that buy the narratives 100% and are volunteering to pay $10/gal for Russia-free oil products.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        The best is the lighting of bridges and buildings to show solidarity, when no one is actually willing to do shit to assist.

And the left wingers on Twitter that buy the narratives 100% and are volunteering to pay $10/gal for Russia-free oil products.
                        Got to love all the virtue signaling, lot of it going around on social media. Posting Ukraine flags all over but doing zero that is actually impactful in anyway whatsoever.

My work is doing something internally that amounts to changing colors of a internal chat program, sure the people of Ukraine are really thankful for that.. D:
                        1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                        1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                        2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                            1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                            2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

My favorite part of every "big thing" is that everyone feels the need to pick a side. Since when is it not ok to just observe? We don't need to get involved right now, so just STFU and let them have their bar fight for a bit.

I read this summary of some Washington Post articles this morning:

Igor Kolomoysky is a Ukanian billionaire that paid millions to create a private army filled with neo-nazis in eastern Ukraine.

This militia was used as a mafia when we was governor around 2014 to enforce his business interests and ultimately committed humanitarian crimes against innocent citizens, many of which were Russian separatists.

Former Ukranian President Petroshenko fired Igor as governor and worked to exile him pre-2019.
                              Current Ukraine President Zelenksy's TV network was funded by Kolomoysky and he was exposed in the Pandora Papers as having received millions in bribes from Kolomoysky in offshore accounts.

Zelenksy ultimately welcomed Zolomoysky's influence back in to Ukraine in 2019 when he was elected. The US put sanctions on Kolomoysky in 2021 and has ongoing FBI investigations since 2019 into his money laundering.

Putin is an authoritarian and he rules Russia with an iron first. He is certainly not innocent.
                              Despite media lies, Zelensky is not some incorruptible hero. He us funded by the same billionaire funding neo-nazi militias, has locked up his political opponents, and shut down three media stations critical of his policy.

The point is both sides have major corruption problems, Biden has deep Ukraine corruption, Lindsey Graham has Ukraine corruption, and more will be learned as time goes on.

Comment

Working...
                              X