Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
    do we have that? LoL
    I haven't run a VBforum for 15+ years but ya pretty easy to do, you just send a out mass email too all the emails people used to register on the site. The backend of the site makes it pretty easy for the admins to do.
    1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
    1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
    2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• I wondered if y’all were still alive.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by Labora View Post
        It it certainly less traffic. Idk if admins will fire off a mass email or not... Don't think I've ever seen one come from this site.
        Bout time they did it. They've got everyone's email still. We probably lost 70% or more. You can't have that kind of downtime and not suffer horribly. There's some metric, forgot exactly what but it tells you how many you lose per day that you're down. And it ain't good
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Labora View Post
          I haven't run a VBforum for 15+ years but ya pretty easy to do, you just send a out mass email too all the emails people used to register on the site. The backend of the site makes it pretty easy for the admins to do.
          This ever happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            This ever happen?
            Did you get an email? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
              This ever happen?
              They should pull the trigger on one, couldn't hurt.
              1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
              1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
              2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• I almost died a few weeks ago and had to get emergency abdominal surgery. Once I’m recovered I’ll send one out. Believe it or not traffic is nearly the same as it was before
                The downtime.
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                  I almost died a few weeks ago and had to get emergency abdominal surgery. Once I’m recovered I’ll send one out. Believe it or not traffic is nearly the same as it was before
                  The downtime.
                  Take care of yourself first! That is far more important than any e mail. You could probably find someone else to help you run this dump though too and alleviate some of the tasks.

Speedy recovery!

Comment

I almost died a few weeks ago and had to get emergency abdominal surgery. Once I’m recovered I’ll send one out. Believe it or not traffic is nearly the same as it was before
                    The downtime.
                    Dang bubba, you good?

Comment

The downtime.
                      Holy shit man, let us know if you need anything, heal up quick!
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

The downtime.
                        Please let us know if we can help in any way. Hope you have a speedy and full recovery!
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

The downtime.
                          Oh man! Glad to hear you're on the way to recovery. Again, if you need anything or one of us schmoes to help you out just ask, Tyler...'H'
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                            Did you get an email? :P
                            I didnt need on, Im already here!!!

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            The downtime.
                            Damn, glad you made it!

Comment

• Randomly hit my shortcut and found the site alive again.

Good job.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• I really appreciate everyone’s support, thank y’all so much! I’ll post a pic of my incision soon, they cut me good :-O.
                                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X