Foxfest 2022 - June 12, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxfest 2022 - June 12, 2022

Any of you going to Foxfest 2022? I'm not typically a car show guy but I'm thinking about going.

I need some inspiration to get me hyped up about rebuilding my Fox.

If I had my car then sure... but as it stands with my car in build mode for the next 18 months or so, likely not.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

my tbird isn't ready.

Comment

I don't have a Fox and I don't do hot ass summer carshows, but if its semi-decent day i might be in for first thing in the morning.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

No Fox but might pull up
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

If I only had my cougar station wagon going I could take it. It is a long way from being on the road. Need an engine, was going to coyote it, but fundage is no bueno. If only I had choo choo dollars.

CN

Comment

I haven't driven my car in 5 years and now it needs a lot of work. I need some Fox inspiration. I'll likely drop by for a bit.

Comment

i wish i lived closer! i'd love to see that

Comment

I messaged the club hosting the show and they said there were 150 cars last year and it was raining. He said they're expecting clubs from Austin, Houston and OK so it should be a solid turnout.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I don't have a Fox and I don't do hot ass summer carshows, but if its semi-decent day i might be in for first thing in the morning.
                    Dont even play. You know your ass isnt going!

Comment

Did anyone go? How was attendance?

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                        Did anyone go? How was attendance?
                        I went with my 7 YO daughter. It was hot as hell and there were probably fewer spectators than cars. I'm guessing, but I'd say maybe 75 cars? I could be way off but it wasn't a huge turnout. There are 5 or 6 really nice cars, a few drag cars, a bunch of average drivers and a solid handful of cars in rough shape.

The big surprise for me was how much my little girl enjoyed watching cars run the 1/8 mile. She didn't want to leave the bleachers even though we were sitting in the hot sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Dont even play. You know your ass isnt going!
                          You damned right! It was too damn hot for my old ass.

I went and had breakfast at Honey Berry in North Dallas in the A/C and then went to the Galleria and watched Ice Skating while my hen shopped, then I found my way to DSGE and picked up a 100 ounces of Silver bars. It was a cool and glorious Saturday...
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            You damned right! It was too damn hot for my old ass.

I went and had breakfast at Honey Berry in North Dallas in the A/C and then went to the Galleria and watched Ice Skating while my hen shopped, then I found my way to DSGE and picked up a 100 ounces of Silver bars. It was a cool and glorious Saturday...
                            Are you still in Melissa? I live there now.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Are you still in Melissa? I live there now.
                              No shit, Brad?

Nah man, we moved back to near civilization in December of '19. We now live in Parker/Lucas just East of Allen. I'm on the edge of the country and ten minutes from everything and 75. The wife couldn't take the drive to work and all my friends and family all bitched about the drive to come see us.
                              Now she's less than 20 minutes to work.

I know Matt and Marty are about to be both living in Howe, which sucks cause both are about 10 minutes from me.

Comment

Working...
                              X