Clear All

• Dune (2020)

Looks pretty cool

WRX

Hope it’s long.. looks like a lot going on
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Great timing!

I just started reading the original book last week, not knowing there is a new movie remake coming out. Lea's dad was into it, and she inherited his book collection. We have 3 more in the Dune series, and the Dune Encyclopedia, so I figured I'd start making my way through them. Guess I need to finish them by Dec!

We also have a bunch of Isaac Asimov's books which I plan to hit next..

Comment

The first book is pretty good classic sci fi. It just gets more and more looney from there until the last book that he wrote is just completely retarded.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          The first book is pretty good classic sci fi. It just gets more and more looney from there until the last book that he wrote is just completely retarded.
          Haha.. Probably will still read them all. Even when sequels don't live up to the original, I forgive much since I'm already invested in the characters / universe. Well, in books anyways.

Comment

Yes, take my money...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Maybe the first movie to see going back to the theaters.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
              X