Ashli Babbitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I say we should just start cheating the same way they did.
    I said that before and everyone (but a few) said we should be above that cause we're the good guys. Like that could ever work.

If you're not willing to sink to the same level than your enemy then you don't deserve to win. Cause these scumbags won't stop, they'll have us living in 1984 if they can. They can't, but by god it won't be for lack of trying
    WH

Comment

I say we should just start cheating the same way they did. You want mail-in ballots? You get mail in ballots; millions of extra ones for republicans. How do you like them apples now?

Hell, I will buy an old mail truck or just steal one along with a uniform and deliver a couple of hundred thousand ballots in the middle of the night while they are there counting just like they did in Philadelphia, Arizona, and Atlanta.
      Except they would throw anyone that isn't part of their clique under the jail like they have done with the Jan 6 protesters.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        Except they would throw anyone that isn't part of their clique under the jail like they have done with the Jan 6 protesters.
        Those folks are political prisoners. EVERYONE needs to read this letter from one of the guys in jail. Line Em Up is right, you're gonna get fucked if you cross these fuckers.
        A twitter thread shared by Brad Geyer relays a letter presented by a jailed J6 detainee held inside the Washington DC Department of Corrections. [Twitter Link Here]? The content of the letter written by a detainee named Nathan DeGrave is very disturbing.? The allegations within the letter are alarming; however, they are supported by other […]

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          The election fraud that was observable in Georgia was clowninsh and as transparent as a 5 year old trying to steal candy. If you do it up your game and be sophisticated about it performing each act with an eye for it not being known much less you getting caught for it. Make what ever you do look just like the normal election process.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Those folks are political prisoners. EVERYONE needs to read this letter from one of the guys in jail. Line Em Up is right, you're gonna get fucked if you cross these fuckers.
            https://theconservativetreehouse.com...washington-dc/
            What is being done to the protesters is just a notch or two more then what is done to every prisoner in the entire USA on a daily basis. This is simply the what comes with creating a massive system that incarcerates millions of people across all 50 states. Just notice that the jails/prisons staff barely has to modify what they do on a daily basis to everyone else to make the protesters lives a living hell. When the protesters voted for tough on crime representatives this is what they were voting for. Unfortunately the only way to stop this kind of treatment will be through targeted political assassinations of the staff in the facility as any order from any judge will simply be ignored.

What I think is funny is that the pretrial detention of these people has already been more then any sentence that they could receive.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-02-2021, 07:24 AM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              We aren't really allowed to talk about it here cause it would hurt somebody's little girl emotions. I recently got banned for it lol
              Uhhh no, you got banned by me because I (and everyone else for that matter) was tired of reading your bullshit, you don't make any sense whatsoever, your solution for everything is to get a rope and go back to public hangings, really? Grow up and get a clue or gtfo of here.

And btw, YOU got your feelings hurt because I banned you for a week and then it took you a couple of weeks to start posting again. So don't think you are or ever will be a martyr...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Uhhh no, you got banned by me because I (and everyone else for that matter) was tired of reading your bullshit, you don't make any sense whatsoever, your solution for everything is to get a rope and go back to public hangings, really? Grow up and get a clue or gtfo of here.

And btw, YOU got your feelings hurt because I banned you for a week and then it took you a couple of weeks to start posting again. So don't think you are or ever will be a martyr...
                I think I owe you a beer for that ban, do it again, and I'll owe you a 6 pack.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  I think I owe you a beer for that ban, do it again, and I'll owe you a 6 pack.
                  I banned his ass for a week for free, but for a 6-pack, he could wind up perma-banned...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I banned his ass for a week for free, but for a 6-pack, he could wind up perma-banned...
                    What's your address and favorite beer? I'll send you some via drizzly, or meet you in person to shake your hand.

Stevo

Comment

solution for everything is to get a rope and go back to public hangings
                      I don't see a problem with the above logic...

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        x2

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          x2
                          Once the bloodlust begins it takes a lot to satisfy that thirst. Just look at what happened in the French Revolution. The executions really got out of hand because people were on a power trip. The word terrorist came from what was occurring in the French Revolution.

Once you have the power and the ability to kill anyone that you don't agree with or like it becomes a high and you just can't do it fast enough to satisfy yourself. I liken it to being at the blackjack table and getting frustrated because you don't think the dealer is laying down cards fast enough. The stimulation and the excitement you get from killing is nearly the same as you get from gambling if not identical.

Comment

You wanna correct all your usual lies there, or you want me to do it? I'll copy paste the reason if you want...I'll just make a little screenshot and post it.

You (or whoever it was) simply said "racial overtones". Please cite specifically, where that fits in with anything you just said. I'll wait.

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            What's your address and favorite beer? I'll send you some via drizzly, or meet you in person to shake your hand.
                            Sack up and say something birddouche. Don't be scared, I promise you text on a screen can't hurt you. Get it out there.

Once the bloodlust begins it takes a lot to satisfy that thirst. Just look at what happened in the French Revolution.
                            I have never once suggested anything remotely similar to that. If you recall, I always say "After a fair trial" (meaning the right to fair jury trial). What I don't say is "after the lynchmob finds them on account of the witch hunt". Looking through my posts, that's all you'll ever find. Which is in fact, congruent with the laws currently in place. It's not even illegal. They may have changed the means of the death penalty in order to gum up the works, but many states do indeed still have the death penalty.

And you already know the means by which I say they should carry it out.
                            WH

Comment

You wanna correct all your usual lies there, or you want me to do it? I'll copy paste the reason if you want...I'll just make a little screenshot and post it.

You (or whoever it was) simply said "racial overtones". Please cite specifically, where that fits in with anything you just said. I'll wait.

Sack up and say something birddouche. Don't be scared, I promise you text on a screen can't hurt you. Get it out there.

I have never once suggested anything remotely similar to that. If you recall, I always say "After a fair trial" (meaning the right to fair jury trial). What I don't say is "after the lynchmob finds them on account of the witch hunt". Looking through my posts, that's all you'll ever find. Which is in fact, congruent with the laws currently in place. It's not even illegal. They may have changed the means of the death penalty in order to gum up the works, but many states do indeed still have the death penalty.

Ok fucktard... look here. If you can't comprehend the fact that "racial overtones" is the exact fucking same as "get a rope and go back to public hangings" then fuck all the way off. I'm no fucking saint here, but I bet if we take a poll here of the 14 active members left if you or I was voted off the island, everyone but you would choose "birddouche". The fact that you spout off stupid ass opinions on pretty much every post is a big reason why many people just left this site. You're as toxic as lead, calm the fuck down.

Stevo

Comment

Every person sent to the Gulags in Russia had a trial before a judge and was found guilty before being sent away and every person sent to the guillotine during the French Revolution also had a trial before having their heads cut off.

Comment

Working...
                                X