17 Paganis in Austin this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 Paganis in Austin this morning

17! 17 Paganis are in Austin this morning. My buddy got kicked out of the hotel lot for taking pictures.
    There are more Paganis in Austin right now than there are registered paganis in America. LOL

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Oh my!!!
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I'm in the middle of redoing my garage floor. I had to park them somewhere.

Comment

that's allot of money sitting there

Comment

What are the oil sheiks in town for?
          sigpic

Comment

Whole lot of barf right there. Would not do.

CN

Comment

I think you are the first person I have ever heard (seen) say that about a Pagani. Car people and non car people alike think they are a work of art. I think they are quite beautiful but even if I was stupid rich (I am just stupid now) I probably wouldnt own one as for 2 million I would prefer a Chiron.

Pagani is just so over the top and it screams to your inner child with the switch gear and exposed gear linkage and the lines..... just a very cool car IMHO.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

All of the super cars look the same to me. Two seater, very aerodynamic, and extra flashy. If I had the money, which I don’t, I would not buy any of them. If you parked a Bugatti, Lamborghini, Lotus, Ferrari, Paganis, Koenigsegg, and Aston Martin side by side I would not be able tell them apart. Give me a fox body and 5k. (LoL)

CN

Comment

If I had stupid money I would have Ruf build me a modern yellowbird in Mexico blue. I’ve learned when driving fast I really like more old school analog cars. I want EFI, but all the other electronic stuff ruins the experience for me. Step one for my current crop of fun cars is almost always disable the ABS. I don’t have anything with stability programs thank goodness. Modern cars are amazing but they do way too much for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    If I had stupid money I would have Ruf build me a modern yellowbird in Mexico blue. I’ve learned when driving fast I really like more old school analog cars. I want EFI, but all the other electronic stuff ruins the experience for me. Step one for my current crop of fun cars is almost always disable the ABS. I don’t have anything with stability programs thank goodness. Modern cars are amazing but they do way too much for you.
                    Gay.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      Gay.
                      That’s a compliment from the likes of you.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        I understand the sentiment. The Corvette, I have to shut down the stability system and traction control because if it kicks in the car goes crazy. Way way too much power for the stock program to know how to deal with it. So all I have is ABS (which only kinda works due to swapping the 2 piston calipers for 6) and the car is perpetually in a state of trying to kill whoever is driving it. Its a freakin thrill ride though! It does leave you exhausted after a spirited hour drive in it though. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          I understand the sentiment. The Corvette, I have to shut down the stability system and traction control because if it kicks in the car goes crazy. Way way too much power for the stock program to know how to deal with it. So all I have is ABS (which only kinda works due to swapping the 2 piston calipers for 6) and the car is perpetually in a state of trying to kill whoever is driving it. Its a freakin thrill ride though! It does leave you exhausted after a spirited hour drive in it though. LOL
                          Maybe that's why I race lower hp cars. I don't like my car trying to kill me, but I've had passengers screaming. Thing happen faster on dirt and more power isn't going to always help. I do plan to add power for dirt, but that's a few years away. I have a street car for asphalt that might get more power (I actually have two cars for that now), but neither will have the kind of power you are pushing. It's hard to find racetracks with turns where that much power helps. Too much power is awesome fun though. That kind of power would be insane on salt too. I'd like to run Bonneville someday too.

My newest car doesn't even have power steering. I'm converting it to crank windows soon too, but will probably keep the AC since it gets hot here.

The last photo shows a CTR in yellow and Mexico blue. I'd take a CTR yellowbird in blue if I had insane money.
                          Last edited by AnthonyS; 11-01-2021, 06:08 PM.

Comment

You've got great taste Anthony, but it's the kind that also costs all the money.

I know I'm getting old because all I want now is clapped out fox bodies, vipers, lotus exige/Elise, and a bunch of Porsches. I haven't seen a new car that truly interested me in a couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                              You've got great taste Anthony, but it's the kind that also costs all the money.

I know I'm getting old because all I want now is clapped out fox bodies, vipers, lotus exige/Elise, and a bunch of Porsches. I haven't seen a new car that truly interested me in a couple years.
                              Fox bodies are big bucks now! Vipers, Elises and various Porsches are all on my list too. New cars are amazingly fast but all the nannies and computer active everything leaves me a bit cold. I miss my old SVO as much as any car I’ve ever sold. The Porsche 944S2 is missed too and various other cars.

Right now my 4th toy is an 89 MR2 I got for cheap with a lot of race parts. I’m thinking with a 2ZZ swap, it’d have very similar performance to an Elise. Of course it won’t be near as nice. Power to weight, weight distribution, size, all would be similar. But if it blew up, it’s cheap too. I can drive cheap stuff harder because I don’t care about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X