1883 - Yellowstone Prequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1883 - Yellowstone Prequel

Will it be as good as the original Yellowstone?

Will either of the McGraw's ruin it?

Trailer looks like it could be good.

Comment

I'm a fan of the show YS, so Ill watch it. Its a great idea to get some back story of the Duttons. I remember from season 2 where John takes his father up to a ridge to watch the sunrise and has a moment with his Pop...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

i can stomach Costner but fuck mcgraw . not going to watch him and his gun control bitch wife .

Comment

So how woke are these two shows? How much forced, historically inaccurate diversity and tokenism do they have? I'll try em if that's minimal, because I keep hearing good things. Otherwise nah
          WH

Comment

yellowstone is addicting. if you have not watched it get the first 4 seasons on dvd . makes way more sense if you start at the beginning.
            1883 sucked. tried to watch the first one but mcgraw and his gun hating wife can suck balls. both are phony as hell.

Comment

Hopefully she gets blasted by one of the very guns she hates. (in the show i mean)
              WH

Comment

I enjoyed it a lot. Liked it about as much as Yellowstone, in fact. Hits home for a father of a wild ass daughter. I didn't pick up on any political shit. It's just gritty. As expected, it has a bunch of unrealistic shit that happens, like 3 good guys fighting 12 bad guys and somehow only the good guys can aim. TV is gonna TV.

Comment

I didn’t think it was a bad show. Kind of reminded me of Lonesome Dove. I did like Sam Elliot’s character. Those people should not have even attempted the trip.

Comment

Working...
                  X