X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
    You still suck though

I really only like the V-Rod
    V-rod! That's what I meant! I have been drinking since 6. Sorry!

Comment

anytime, if you have any more questions just let me know

If you really want to know send me the vin
      thanks! i'm selling it for my aunt and uncle they are asking $6,000 OBO for it. they know nothing about motorcycles. they got in a trade when they sold one of their classic cars

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

I have a 2006 that is pretty tricked out, its a blast to drive for about 45 miles. Then get off and walk around for another 45 minutes.

Comment

I have a 2006 that is pretty tricked out, its a blast to drive for about 45 miles. Then get off and walk around for another 45 minutes.
          haha

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            thanks! i'm selling it for my aunt and uncle they are asking $6,000 OBO for it. they know nothing about motorcycles. they got in a trade when they sold one of their classic cars

I think they be might be a little high, but let me do some research in the morning. To me its a 2500 bike, but I will phone a friend.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

I think they be might be a little high, but let me do some research in the morning. To me its a 2500 bike, but I will phone a friend.

Comment

First year for fuel injection I think. I had a 96 that was soloed out, last year of the carb. Was a great bike and the EVO is a good motor. Should be about a 5000 bike or so I would think. My all time favorite.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I'd put it at $4-5K from what I've seen recently on craigslist and digging around.

This one is local to me, has almost double the miles but a few years newer. I think it's priced pretty cheap.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                  I'd put it at $4-5K from what I've seen recently on craigslist and digging around.

This one is local to me, has almost double the miles but a few years newer. I think it's priced pretty cheap.

https://texoma.craigslist.org/mcy/d/...654120946.html
                  i think $5 or $6,000 is fair besides they'll accept trades with the deal so it'll sell quicker

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    That's what I think every time one of the "look at me" exhaust bikes goes by. I think "What a fag".
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      That's what I think every time one of the "look at me" exhaust bikes goes by. I think "What a fag".
                      how's that dumbbell rack coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        That is in the running for funniest South Park episode all time.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                          That is in the running for funniest South Park episode all time.
                          It’s funny because it’s prophecy.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            First year for fuel injection I think. I had a 96 that was soloed out, last year of the carb. Was a great bike and the EVO is a good motor. Should be about a 5000 bike or so I would think. My all time favorite.

I have a 2004 dyna low rider that is carb’d.

Comment

You may hit up one of the places over there off of 35 north of 635 and see what they’ll offer. Freedom power sports or dream machines I believe. They’ll make you an offer over email.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
                                You may hit up one of the places over there off of 35 north of 635 and see what they’ll offer. Freedom power sports or dream machines I believe. They’ll make you an offer over email.
                                thanks but no. i won't have any trouble selling it

Comment

Working...
                                X