Good Nissan Dealer to do business with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Nissan Dealer to do business with

I've had 2 deals go south with Nissan dealers who lied to me. Who is a decent Nissan Dealer in N Dallas? The dealers I had problems with were Ft Worth Nissan, and Texas Nissan in Grapevine.

Recommendations?

They are all fucking liars, hahaha! You know you can't trust a Stealership., the only two guys that were anywhere near trust worthy are gone, unless you go see Skip in Corpus.
    It's best to buy from your bank or credit union, etc. and go up there with a check and buy straight up.
    Actually you might want to contact Rafa, I think he bought his wifes Infinty from the Nissan/Infinity stealership in Grapevine, he might know someone.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Comment

Skip is now running a Chevrolet dealership up in Illinois
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            They are all fucking liars, hahaha! You know you can't trust a Stealership., the only two guys that were anywhere near trust worthy are gone, unless you go see Skip in Corpus.
            It's best to buy from your bank or credit union, etc. and go up there with a check and buy straight up.
            Actually you might want to contact Rafa, I think he bought his wifes Infinty from the Nissan/Infinity stealership in Grapevine, he might know someone.
            Not sure if they sell Nissian but I bought a used Yukon from them this summer for a work beater. One of the easier transactions I’ve had.

Comment

Go see Bryan Fratar at Trophy in Mesquite. Tell him his favorite Police Officer sent ya. He is the Sales manager and his wife is the finance manager or general I believe. He will set you up with his guy I am sure but there won't be to much BS. Kind of like Skip and his internet sales manager that went south with him. I bought my 18 Platinum Murano from him and he beat Waxahachies price on their 5000 mile pre owned I was eye balling. Met him out riding dirt bikes randomly a few years ago and we have been friends ever since.
              Last edited by kingjason; 08-21-2018, 12:31 AM.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I know personally I cannot recommend Nissan of Mckinney - the sales side was fine but the service department dicked me around too much and ended up just trading a truck in.

Learned the hard way to research service departments first.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  I know personally I cannot recommend Nissan of Mckinney - the sales side was fine but the service department dicked me around too much and ended up just trading a truck in.

Learned the hard way to research service departments first.
                  11k miles my wife came home and told me Waxahachie recommended a full brake fluid flush. Now I am no expert buttttttttt........................
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Friend was a service advisor for Fort Worth Nissan. Said they're particularly maintenance heavy cars. Those brake fluid flushes were recommended regularly. But yeah upselling.

Get a Toyota instead.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Friend was a service advisor for Fort Worth Nissan. Said they're particularly maintenance heavy cars. Those brake fluid flushes were recommended regularly. But yeah upselling.

Get a Toyota instead.
                      Ft worth Nissan gets half a star on Yelp! But Nissan dealers really try to sell unneeded service.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        11k miles my wife came home and told me Waxahachie recommended a full brake fluid flush. Now I am no expert buttttttttt........................
                        my wife's x5 was suggested that we do an alignment at her first 6000 mile service...........I asked if ball joints and tie rod ends wear that quickly.
                        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Id buy a Honda or Toyota before I bought a Nissan. I've always felt they are subpar to the other two even though I've never owned a Honda or Nissan.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            Id buy a Honda or Toyota before I bought a Nissan. I've always felt they are subpar to the other two even though I've never owned a Honda or Nissan.
                            9 years at least of Nissan ownership for my wife. First a Versa 90k, second a Rogue 85k, and last the Murano. Not one single issue. Plus I have owned my low mileage 06 Titan for about two years I bought off of here. Not one issue. Not to mention some neat features built in that were ahead of the game in 06 for sure. Like a bed rail system, half doors that open all the way to the bed, headache rack, built in locking bed compartments for straps, and a 9500 pound towing capacity with monster mirrors. Back up sensors, heated and fully adjustable memory seats that slide forward and back as you get in. I mean, in 06 that was pretty impressive for a 1/2 ton.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Finally ordered a truck at Crest Nissan, they were the first and ONLY dealer to even offer to order a vehicle. Who would have thought a king cab V-6 Frontier in red would be so hard to find! Only 1 in the entire US!

Comment

Working...
                              X