Fresh photo shoot of the 66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh photo shoot of the 66

Did a photo shoot with a buddy around Fort Worth. The Texas flag is at a cool bar called the Tin Panther, and the mural shots are in the historic Stockyards. Thanks to my friend Jeff for the camera wizardry. My friend Hunter has had that convertible since High School, a couple of years before I got my car. It was fun to get some good photos of them together.

2019BlakeFastbackTX1

2019BlakeFastbackTX3

2019BlakeFastbackSTockyards3

2019BlakeFastbackStockyardsDetail

2019BlakeFastbackStockyards2

2019BlakeFastbackInt1

2019BlakeFastbackHood1

2019BlakeFastbackEngine1

2019HunterBlake3

2019Hunter1[/QUOTE]

Nice cars, great pics!
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Great. Now I've got a chub at work.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Nice cars, great pics!
        Thanks Mr. Mayor!

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Great. Now I've got a chub at work.
        LMAO! Sorry?

Comment

the pin striping your daughter did really make a difference. I never used to like the flames on your car, but now I do.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            the pin striping your daughter did really make a difference. I never used to like the flames on your car, but now I do.
            I feel pretty much the same way. I mean, I liked it before, but like it so much better now. Kind of turns up the dial on love it/hate it though. If you think flames are dumb on an old Mustang, adding the color might just make them more hate-able. I'm ok with that though.

It'd be boring by comparison if it was just all black, and I'm over most stripes when it comes to these cars. I mean, they look right on Shelbys and stuff, but I can't see throwing Le Mans stripes at this car.

Comment

Looks good. Would dew.

Comment

Tits!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Looking great Blake! Excellent backdrop for the photos.

Comment

Great pics! Great back drops too! Perfect
                    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      I feel pretty much the same way. I mean, I liked it before, but like it so much better now. Kind of turns up the dial on love it/hate it though. If you think flames are dumb on an old Mustang, adding the color might just make them more hate-able. I'm ok with that though.

It'd be boring by comparison if it was just all black, and I'm over most stripes when it comes to these cars. I mean, they look right on Shelbys and stuff, but I can't see throwing Le Mans stripes at this car.
                      no man, I wasn't a fan, and now it kicks ass. plus your friggen kid did it! that means you keep it forever.

Comment

The flames look fine. Nice choice on the locations. Another place people to go for the background is the Graffiti Tunnel in Ponder. Not too far down the road west of the Miller distributor in Denton.

Comment

Love the car, I'm iffy about the flames but does look good with the outlining. Also agree... Lemans stripes have been done to death on Mustangs.

I'm digging the cable style clutch which is exactly what I have in my car ('69 Mustang)and it has worked flawlessly now for 28 years...

Curious about the speedometer though? Is the tach recessed into the speedo location?

Nice work... I'd still like to have a '65/66 fast back... I'm just too lazy to build another these days though.

mardyn
                          Last edited by mardyn; 03-27-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

love it

Comment

Thanks guys! Appreciate the feedback.

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                              Love the car, I'm iffy about the flames but does look good with the outlining. Also agree... Lemans stripes have been done to death on Mustangs.

I'm digging the cable style clutch which is exactly what I have in my car ('69 Mustang)and it has worked flawlessly now for 28 years...

Curious about the speedometer though? Is the tach recessed into the speedo location?

Nice work... I'd still like to have a '65/66 fast back... I'm just too lazy to build another these days though.

mardyn
                              Yeah I love the cable clutch. It seems that lots of people get horny for a hydraulic clutch and then end up having to fuss with it. This cable works great. I've had the same one in there for over 10 years with no issues.

I did recess the tach in the speedo location. My speedo had broken and I don't use it anyway. I have a hidden magnetic mount on my dash (filled/shaved the radio hole) so I use a speedo app on my phone.

66MustangCustomDash2

Comment

Working...
                              X