Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Typical of me, I was already eyeballing that car. Same problem though, it's not $2500, I was thinking more in the line of $1500.
    same. Although I quit buying projects, my list is too long for the cash I have on hand anyway. I would daily the blue bird, though.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• https://waco.craigslist.org/pts/d/me...916871712.html

"Built 302 motor. As it sits, it will have to run racing fuel due to the high compression. It is a drag racing engine. Don’t know what you can do with the compression but you could probably cam it down and get away with high octane pump gas. It’s pretty radical. Also it’s never been run. The guy I bought it from thought it had been dynoed. My friend said no. It’s estimated at 400 hp. The transmission came out of a drag car so buyer beware. It has a 3000 stall. The motor is a 302 bored to 304 and was built professionally, you would need to go through it an check all the internals. That’s all I can think of."

Sure it is...

Comment

• Very radical.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• So radical it still has E7's on it.

Comment

• Let's not forget the 3/4 race cam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Let's not forget the 3/4 race cam.
              Even though we don't know what's inside, i believe it has to be a full race cam. The ad even states it needs a smaller cam to run on pump gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Even though we don't know what's inside, i believe it has to be a full race cam. The ad even states it needs a smaller cam to run on pump gas.
                But does it have full boat mains?
                G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  But does it have full boat mains?
                  Lol probably. I need a set too, i need to go faster. Think i'll go to the marina to see if i can scrounge up a set.

Comment

• You can’t even leave outside and get picked up.
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Link to all my pictures of the car

1934 Chevrolet 2 Door Sedan. Located in Springdale Arkansas. Beautiful original Rust Free Classic and the car is 95% original, Interior has been redone, stove bolt 6cyl 3 speed, converted over to a alternator. Runs and Drives Good. $10,500 OBO

via Imgflip Meme Generator

via Imgflip Meme Generator
                      Last edited by scootro; 08-12-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Check out the photoshop work on this add. Look at the front spoiler on the drivers side..
                        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                          Check out the photoshop work on this add. Look at the front spoiler on the drivers side..
                          https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...1944103518011/
                          Lol, trying to blot out that damage. I hate those kinds of people "Make me a serious offer", but I'm not going to give you any information.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            Lol, trying to blot out that damage. I hate those kinds of people "Make me a serious offer", but I'm not going to give you any information.
                            Oh, he was a real peach to deal with. Would never even give me a ballpark on the price. Just replied "make a serious offer". Im not driving that far with a trailer without a ballpark price.. Then you see that photoshop crap...

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                              Oh, he was a real peach to deal with. Would never even give me a ballpark on the price. Just replied "make a serious offer". Im not driving that far with a trailer without a ballpark price.. Then you see that photoshop crap...
                              MS paint.

Comment

• If the guy was serious about selling he would take a red sharpie to the scratched paint, you know do it right. MS Paint is so amateur.

Comment

Working...
                                X