Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

He actually had some good things to say, so they shut his ass up quick.
    And that's what is destroying them. Which I'm cool with. Their every move, their every thought is now scrutinized.
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      And that's what is destroying them. Which I'm cool with. Their every move, their every thought is now scrutinized.
      Surely you jest. The left gets away with murder in this country.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        They get paid for murder in this country

Planned Parenthood

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                  Scrutinize doesn't mean stopped. To that, I'd say its being eroded slowly but surely. Trump is a pretty strong indicator of that. The damage he'll do to their cause after 8 years is incalculable, and the way things are going with tech I doubt they'll ever recover. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be complacent even if this became a Libertarian wonderland. I'd still always be vigilant, always be on the lookout for whatever might be trying to take us down. I just mean that I'm glad that they're under more scrutiny than ever before.
                  WH

Comment

• Highlights from the democratic debate

Comment

• Comment

and then when the country falls apart economically, socially, financially, they will blame Trump, the conservatives, the rich, etc. These people need to be defeated at any cost.

Comment

• Comment

Without quoting that whole pic of the three former dems' posts:

That's why they're fucked. The tiny minority of actual far leftists aren't enough. There aren't enough pink haired human dildos and insane sexual deviants for them to pander to. They really do need those old business democrats, (of which there are a great many) and the "liberals" of 20 years ago that still had some kind of sense. They've lost both, in pursuit of insanity and illegals that can't vote. Well they'll try, but you've already seen what trump has done with one instance of their voter fraud. Its trump, you know he's only honed that method and next time he'll bust most or all of them. The dems are so totally fucked.
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Uh oh. You gonna go all hair pulling and fingernails? Or whatever gay method you said that you use to fight
                              No need to pull out my trump card or a loser like you.

Go wonder on that one.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X