• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotcha lol. Just was curious.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      ^^saw that on FB. Someone needs to either add some steps to their safety plan or learn to follow the one they have in place.
      Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      Holyshit!!Talk about accidental death potential!
      Holy crap! So much for checking if the range is clear!
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• So this happened:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• That report doesn't make any sense. Wouldn't the BW have tested the gun for that kind of thing before adoption? Are they just trying to go all 416, and being shady about it? It's weird.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• They will not even let HK be there for the testing, lol.

Also, people are calling into question why countries like Spain, Latvia, and Saudi Arabia are not experiencing similar problems. I also find it odd that HK, when developing the firearm would not have tested several to the point of failure and noticed a significant problem. Most Germans I am in contact with say that the person bringing this to the media's attention, who is a politician, is trying to cement themself as a candidate for Chancellor in the future.

Another theory is that polymer doping on some of the German contract guns is the problem and that export versions are free of this. Either way, another test is in order.

Comment

• First SIG stops importing the P210, now this. Strange things are afoot in the German gun market.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Owning an 87 year old example of one of these, it is particularly interesting to me.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Pewpewpew!

Comment

• I like movies with World War 2 in them!!!!!!!
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Fuck yeah!

Comment

• "uh, um..." fucking losers!

Comment

• Definitely one of those things you don't realize you're doing at the time.

Comment

• Video I found interesting:

Shows the automated weapon system on a Stryker, towards the end you can see the solenoid that charges and clears jams, which is pretty neat. I hadn't seen this before.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Video I found interesting:

Shows the automated weapon system on a Stryker, towards the end you can see the solenoid that charges and clears jams, which is pretty neat. I hadn't seen this before.
                              I had that system in my mrap on a .50. It was pretty rad. You could select quite a few firing modes. Fast auto, slow auto, fast burst, slow burst, single shot. The camera had some pretty nifty features too.
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                I had that system in my mrap on a .50. It was pretty rad. You could select quite a few firing modes. Fast auto, slow auto, fast burst, slow burst, single shot. The camera had some pretty nifty features too.
                                CROWS kick ass
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X