yellowstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellowstone

anybody catch this? watched the premiere tonight, and who doesnt like a kevin costner wild west type show...

Already bought the season on Amazon but can't watch until tomorrow (24 hra after airing). Looks Badass.

Comment

From the premiere, looks to be a damn good show. Let's hope it doesn't disappoint.
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

looks good

Comment

It was good, will watch again.

Comment

Got it on the DVR and will watch it tonight or tomorrow. Pretty excited about it. Like everyone has said, he doesn't like Kevin Costner in this type of role? Plus having Taylor Sheridan attached as a creator has got to make this a hit; he wrote Hell or High Water, Sicario, and Wind River.

Comment

The blonds daughter does show her boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                The blonds daughter does show her boobs.
                She's the same chick from that show Brittania if anyone watched it. I thought it was good

Comment

She was also in the movie with Danzel where he was an alcoholic pilot.
                  It is a kick ass show, im digging it...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So, I just watched the season one finale, and damn its gonna be a long wait for season 2. I'm not going to ruin it for anybody, but I will say that at the end they said season two is being filmed now. I'm ready for it now.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've still gotta watch the finale... but LOVED it so far.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I'm in Miami, poolside and missed the last show
                        But I have it on the DVR when I get back.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by johnboy View Post
                          So, I just watched the season one finale, and damn its gonna be a long wait for season 2. I'm not going to ruin it for anybody, but I will say that at the end they said season two is being filmed now. I'm ready for it now.
                          Damn good ending. Don't want to give anything away yet either but I agree, it's going to be a long wait for season 2.

This being said, there was a thread about this show on another message board I'm on and I found it hard to believe but none of those guys liked this show. I'll have to dig it up and re-read it now that the season is over and see if their opinions have changed. I just remembered one comment that it was another damn night time soap opera. I don't know about you guys but maybe I have no idea what a night time soap opera is but I really dig this show.

Comment

Great show. Men are men and life in America is hard. Hell the women in this show are tougher than many “men” today. I like be a western and modern westerns are good too. Anyone watching the ranch with Sam Elliott on Netflix? I’m thinkzing about it once I finish the ozarks.

Comment

The ranch is awesome but they dropped Hyde from the show after some allegations of sexual assualt from over a decade ago. But they are supposed to replace him with Dax Sheppard

Comment

Working...
                              X