Anyone tried a Purple mattress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
    I'm 270lbs and had the sag on temperpedic and serta foam. I have had the purple mattress for over a year, no sag, and my shoulder pain went away. I'm very happy with my purple mattress
    I hear they are great for side sleepers, and I toss and turn all night, so I do sleep on my shoulders quite often.
    So over a week on this pillow, and it is still numero uno in my book! When the time comes to get a new mattress, I most likely will get a purple.

Comment

I LMAO when I see these commercials

Hmm, might check into these for ole Fido
      Last edited by yellowstang; 07-21-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        We had a Sleep Number bed for 2 days and returned it, man, what a hunk of junk that was! Fucking overpriced air mattress under a cover.
        I had one in a hotel room once and it was miserable. It felt like there were two settings, rock or deflated air mattress.

Comment

Update, I saw Purple and Mattress Firm have a deal going, so for Texas the closest option was Austin and the surrounding area. We drove to Georgetown yesterday, tried em out and got the Purple 3. I definitely slept great, and Lyn really liked it too.

Normally my insulin pump feels like I am laying on a rock (about the size of an egg cut in half), but I did not feel it one bit on the Purple mattress, huge difference there with the squishy support it gives.

Feel the Purple Mattress before you buy it. Now, you can try a Purple Mattress near you at Mattress Firm, Macy's & other retailers across the United States.

Comment

We just got a house-brand one from Rooms To Go. It's stiff as fuck, but sleeps pretty good, has cooling gel option. I'm giving it the break-in period to see if it softens up.

Comment

I freaking love this bed! Liked it so much, I ordered the dog one today. It weighs a whopping 71 lbs! She'll love it. After I see how much they both like it, I'll get Cooper one too. They have memory foam mattresses right now, poor dogs.

Sean, or "old" bed was from Rooms to Go, but some European brand. One of those hybrid memory foam, individual coil thingamabobbers. They have some good shit, our kitchen table and living room set is from there.

Comment

Update, I saw Purple and Mattress Firm have a deal going, so for Texas the closest option was Austin and the surrounding area. We drove to Georgetown yesterday, tried em out and got the Purple 3. I definitely slept great, and Lyn really liked it too.

Normally my insulin pump feels like I am laying on a rock (about the size of an egg cut in half), but I did not feel it one bit on the Purple mattress, huge difference there with the squishy support it gives.

https://purple.com/stores
                I have been thinking about it but damn.. $2800!

Comment

I freaking love this bed! Liked it so much, I ordered the dog one today. It weighs a whopping 71 lbs! She'll love it. After I see how much they both like it, I'll get Cooper one too. They have memory foam mattresses right now, poor dogs.
                  Hahaha my dog gets the cold hard earth
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                    I have been thinking about it but damn.. $2800!
                    It is fucking worth it, make the drive to GTown and see one in person. It was a fun day trip, you can even hit up the Czech Bakery on your drive.

Comment

I've had a Casper mattress for just over 5 years now and it's still letting me sleep like a baby every night.

Now if only my son would do the same for his dear ole dad.

Comment

It is fucking worth it, make the drive to GTown and see one in person. It was a fun day trip, you can even hit up the Czech Bakery on your drive.
                        Id think Id rather order one and return it if I dont like it. I wonder why they arent expanding and having them in all the stores.

Comment

I'm either confused, dumb, or both. What would the cost be for a king size on the purple 4 or whatever its called is? $2,699?

I need a new one bad because it's really hard for me to get comfortable after my knee replacement and the only negatives I've heard are from people that like really firm mattresses. I'm currently on a memory foam one.

Comment

Hmm, that purple mattress sounds good, but not $2500. Hundo good.
                            I slept on a Sleep Number in NYC with the electronic tilt option and it was kick-ass but not $5000.+ Kick ass.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              I'm either confused, dumb, or both. What would the cost be for a king size on the purple 4 or whatever its called is? $2,699?

I need a new one bad because it's really hard for me to get comfortable after my knee replacement and the only negatives I've heard are from people that like really firm mattresses. I'm currently on a memory foam one.
                              If I remember the 3 inch was $2699. I weigh 165 ish and the 3 is plenty good. The firmness isnot really different between the 3 & 4, it's how much room u have to squish down before u hit the foam base part. Good thing is, if u buy a 3 and need the 4, u can return and buy the 4 for no restocking fee, just difference in price is all. The 3 works for most people.

Henry, we may have to revoke your baller status...

Comment

If I remember the 3 inch was $2699. I weigh 165 ish and the 3 is plenty good. The firmness isnot really different between the 3 & 4, it's how much room u have to squish down before u hit the foam base part. Good thing is, if u buy a 3 and need the 4, u can return and buy the 4 for no restocking fee, just difference in price is all. The 3 works for most people.

Henry, we may have to revoke your baller status...
                                I guess its ok to use this with a bendy bed that has a remote? That is what I have. It also jiggles but you can't use that when you're trying to sleep cause it will tickle your nose horribly. Kinda sucks cause it appears the wife needs a soft bed, and I need a firm bed.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X