Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    I hope you're right.
    Me too. That's just not the way I see it going down at this moment. I'm hopeful, but I'm also concerned.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My thing with Beto is that he is just stupid. Here is a list of why that is:

1. He went almost the entire campaign without taking a position on important issues, the Barrack Obama model
      2. He never hired pollsters for his campaign to see if it was working
      3. Because of item #2 he didn't figure out he was going to get his ass pounded by Ted Cruz until about six weeks before the election
      4. Once he realized his impending loss he decided to take action which consisted of taking the most extreme leftist positions he possibly could like impeaching Trump, abolishing ICE, etc

He literally thought the best thing to do in a deep red state in order to gain more votes was to take the most extreme hard line leftist positions he possibly could.

This dumbass won't be trusted by the national Democrat party to even give an interview. He'll be the second coming of Dan Quayle if he happens to get vice president.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I agree that he's a moron, but as we all know most people are morons that will vote for morons
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

a registered democrat i frequently converse with could not give me anything about beto except for the three big buzz word issues; impeach, abolish and free. his ads were basically let us all hug and be friends with a good amount of arm and hand gestures for charisma. my acquaintance is not a moron, but people like him dislike trump so much they would give anyone else a chance with their vote. much like many voted for trump due to their true disdain for hillary.

so the concern is real, for the morons combined with the others will add up very quickly in the polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            I agree that he's a moron, but as we all know most people are morons that will vote for morons
            Zactly. We are surrounded by fucking idiots. We are surrounded by people that vote on emotion instead of logic. We are outnumbered.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Zactly. We are surrounded by fucking idiots. We are surrounded by people that vote on emotion instead of logic. We are outnumbered.
              Yup. In my late teens - early 20s I fell for BS tactics. In my late 20s, I started understanding the details of some basic things (At the time, the military and our situation in OIF/OEF) - the dem's platforms and promises have always been either unrealistic or not what is best for the country.

When I really started paying attention - I thought "Well, may be their tune will change when elected and they learn in details what is going on." Nope, what makes it really bad is they then try to execute or do execute on these "promises." Which tells me they are either really out of touch with reality, or they hate the country and will put votes/personal gains before the country. Suspect it's probably a lot of both.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Emotion yes, moronic, check...... lot’s of people are just out voting for freebies too. Look at all the Bernie bros and Ocasio-Cortez supporters. Promised free stuff = votes.

Comment

Ahhh the memories

Comment

the democrats today are just LBJ on steroids .

Comment

RBG would rather die in her sleep on the bench than retire and give Trump the pick on her replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
                        RBG would rather die in her sleep on the bench than retire and give Trump the pick on her replacement.
                        I was only being polite.
                        The old battle axe is likely to croak any day. She wont be missed by the right. And yes it will be an INCREDIBLE shit show if Trump gets a 3rd nomination. They're already taking shots at Judge Barrett (one of the likely nominees). BUT we still have the Senate, so, it too shall pass. Elections have consequences, I just wish the illegal behavior of the deep state had consequences.
                        Last edited by dcs13; 12-17-2018, 07:32 AM. Reason: added

Comment

If you're not attuned to any conservative voice, do you really even know what sinister forces have been at work over the last 3 years?
                          Embarrassed to admit that I only look at a few news sites, but who's covering any of it with any degree of depth besides Fox?
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            It'd be exceptionally rare for a sitting representative to become a nominee for POTUS regardless of how popular they are. Obviously he's running and will do well but I think the DNC (Hillary) will pressure him to run as a VP on either Biden, Bernie or Hillary's ticket.
                            It'll be a massacre. Trump fights dirtier than any democrat. Did you see the stuff he was throwing up there for all to see about hillary? Brutal. Beto the fake irish will write his own eulogy for trump. The jokes will write themselves. No they need someone harder for him to attack. Someone that makes him take greater care in what he says and does to/at them. Then again its Donald Trump, he probably won't care anyway.

He wins 2020 no problem.
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              It'd be exceptionally rare for a sitting representative to become a nominee for POTUS regardless of how popular they are.
                              The rules for what experience is required, whatever acumen derived from being established in politics, have changed as evidenced by our current and former presidents.
                              Trump being elected is the gold standard for what's rare, in that he had zero experience in politics.
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                                If you're not attuned to any conservative voice, do you really even know what sinister forces have been at work over the last 3 years?
                                Embarrassed to admit that I only look at a few news sites, but who's covering any of it with any degree of depth besides Fox?
                                Axios
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X