Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    Start Andy
    I hate to agree but I do, he’s(daks) wanting top tier money.. we’ve seen how he looks without zeke and cooper.. I’m not saying the red rocket is the solution, but dak isn’t the answer for the kind of money they think he’s wanting. Unfortunately probably means another average or just above average season
    Last edited by Stephen; 05-13-2020, 04:55 AM.
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

i heard Dak turned down a $175M deal. What a fucking idiot. Andy has lead the -bengals- of all teams to the playoffs more than Dak.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        i heard Dak turned down a $175M deal. What a fucking idiot. Andy has lead the -bengals- of all teams to the playoffs more than Dak.
        Yeah, because he played longer in a weaker conference... He's made 4 playoffs appearances in 9 years with only 4 games. Dak has 2 in 4 years with 3 games played.

Comment

They got rona.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            They got rona.
            I heard zeke has it and another cowboy but they haven’t released his name yet I don’t think
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Comment

In other nfl news, cam newton now a patriot.. wonder what bill is up to
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  In other nfl news, cam newton now a patriot.. wonder what bill is up to
                  Cheating, as normal.

Comment

Dak and the Boy's didn't sign. I guess hes thinking he will get paid like Cousins. Hes maybe as good as ole Kirk, but just like him he won't win shit and just looking for a payday.
                    If the season does kick off, I'm thinking he gets hurt and Andy will take us where further than Dak...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Dak and the Boy's didn't sign. I guess hes thinking he will get paid like Cousins. Hes maybe as good as ole Kirk, but just like him he won't win shit and just looking for a payday.
                      If the season does kick off, I'm thinking he gets hurt and Andy will take us where further than Dak...
                      I really liked dak his first season.. the playoff game where he almost came back and beat Green Bay really sold me on him.. since then I haven’t been very impressed.. when he didn’t have zeke, he sucked, before amari he sucked..

The whole thing just sucks because I feel like Dallas is constantly in a building stage..
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Yep...seen this before
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Whoa

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            Whoa
                            That was a helluva comeback
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

The dirty birds really fucked up that onside kick...bad.

Comment

Anybody else's hopes for a great season rise and fall when Dalton entered the game and abruptly left

Comment

Working...
                                X