No announcement yet.

D > d it’s soo cold in tha D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D is ghost! They need to be on their A game next week or we will be destroyed.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Yea, it's a W for Dallas. However, same old story. Struggling in the first half, which now seems to have become the norm for the Cowboys. This isn't going to work against elite teams in the league. It won't work in the playoffs.

Comment

Playoffs!?Playoffs!?Playoffs!?

This team lost to the J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS, who sucked before they played them and are near the bottom of the 32 team NFL roster and you think they are going to the playoffs, hahahahaha! They allowed the Lions with a back up QB that no one was ever heard of put up TD after TD on that defense and you think they are playoff bound, LMMFAO!!!
        Every team top tier team they have played they lost to, GB, NO, MINN and the Lions looked like they were going to fuck them up too if it wasn't for a circus catch and BU QB.
        This team is talented, but as usual the coaching is going to let them down, once again. I've already called 8-8 and if by some miracle they do make it to the playoffs it will be 1 and done...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

This team lost to the J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS, who sucked before they played them and are near the bottom of the 32 team NFL roster and you think they are going to the playoffs, hahahahaha! They allowed the Lions with a back up QB that no one was ever heard of put up TD after TD on that defense and you think they are playoff bound, LMMFAO!!!
          Every team top tier team they have played they lost to, GB, NO, MINN and the Lions looked like they were going to fuck them up too if it wasn't for a circus catch and BU QB.
          This team is talented, but as usual the coaching is going to let them down, once again. I've already called 8-8 and if by some miracle they do make it to the playoffs it will be 1 and done...
          10-6 make the playoffs AND beat the Pats this week!

Comment

Another Sunday, another afternoon of Zeke not earning that contract. I bet they couldn’t trade him if they tried.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Another Sunday, another afternoon of Zeke not earning that contract. I bet they couldn’t trade him if they tried.
              yup he seems pretty uninspired out there.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                10-6 make the playoffs AND beat the Pats this week!
                I like that idea. Brady needs to get schooled! Would like to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Hes right ya know....

Comment

It was a great time up there, as expected though the Cowboys were the better team. For supposedly having been considered such a great defensive coordinator at New England, Matt Patricia’s Lions defense generally stinks, more often than not failing to hold opponents on third down conversions.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      Hes right ya know....
                      Hosting a wildcard game at home in which the Boys get their butts kicked will be just enough to keep Garrett another year. As bad as the NFC east is, it’s a possibility. I remember when the NFC East was so good making the playoffs was hard. Now the NFC East sucks so much, making the playoffs is still hard.....

Comment

Working...
                      X