Silver price below $19.00 an ounce...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Keep stacking! It's pretty damn funny to me how people don't understand the difference between physical gold and the GLD funds being traded right now. Thanks to the world having a shitty economy and no alternative to the dollar existing, as well as paper gold and silver, the real stuff is on sale! Enjoy the sale.
    Who doesn't know?
    Originally posted by Venix View Post
    Best place to buy in dallas?
    I actually get the best deals online through places like https://comparesilverprices.com/

Let that do all the work for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Dallas Gold & Silver. Take cash.
      Yes. Locally, I trust them and they are very consistent with their pricing.

Comment

• Ebay.
        sigpic

Comment

• Any places in Fort Worth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Who doesn't know?
            You!
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              You!
              A physical piece of metal and an ETF? Surely you jest!

Comment

A physical piece of metal and an ETF? Surely you jest!
                Please explain all the fools buying GLD and writing articles about it then. I'm just happy that GLD is pushing down the price of the real thing.

Comment

• Real gold won't have any value during the apocalypse...

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Please explain all the fools buying GLD and writing articles about it then. I'm just happy that GLD is pushing down the price of the real thing.
                    GLD isn't moving the SPOT price. The people writing articles aren't moving it either. Look at that Dollar Index. When you have a currency like the Euro going to shit, people are dumping it and fleeing to the dollar. When you have a stronger dollar, of course prices of almost everything it buys will slip. The PM markets are so small within the big picture.

Fear moves gold, or lack thereof. Right now, there's a whole lot of lack.

Comment

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                      Real gold won't have any value during the apocalypse...
                      Gold will always have value. It has had value for thousands a years

Comment

GLD isn't moving the SPOT price. The people writing articles aren't moving it either. Look at that Dollar Index. When you have a currency like the Euro going to shit, people are dumping it and fleeing to the dollar. When you have a stronger dollar, of course prices of almost everything it buys will slip. The PM markets are so small within the big picture.

Fear moves gold, or lack thereof. Right now, there's a whole lot of lack.
                        This guy gets it.

Comment

• Commodities are also more attractive to equities and bonds in a low interest rate environment. The environment is slowly changing. The best you can hope for is an orderly exit.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Buy! Buy! Buy!

Comment

• Just ordered a couple 1/10 oz gold coins for about $121 each.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Commodities are also more attractive to equities and bonds in a low interest rate environment. The environment is slowly changing. The best you can hope for is an orderly exit.
                                China ain't helping.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X