Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Place to sell a handgun not infested with hood rats and lowballers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands down the best place to do business in north Texas is on the Texas hunting forum. The folks you meet there are just redneck guys looking for a smooth business transaction.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I second Texas Hunting Forum, but you have to have 100 post count to post in the classifieds or pay a membership fee to get instant access. I've not had a single bad dealing in buying or selling through there, or on here for that matter. I sold 2 pistols, 1 rifle, and 2 black powder shotguns in 2 days a couple weeks ago on THF, met some of the folks and shipped some of it.

I agree with Sv-erotic on the price point and the low ballers. I think thats a very fair price and you shouldn't have any troubles selling it, but it's like craigslist, you have to weed through all the shit to get the 1 solid guy looking for what you have. I don't blame you for not wanting to make a hood rat trip.

Comment

I'll give you $75 cash for it, PD parking lot of your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          I'll give you $75 cash for it, PD parking lot of your choice.
          I'm fine with that price, however there will be a one time personal transaction fee of $225 payable at time of sale + sale price.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            I'm fine with that price, however there will be a one time personal transaction fee of $225 payable at time of sale + sale price.
            How much was it new?
            WH

Comment

Cheapest I've found it online is Buds guns online for $250 with one magazine.
              Most other places I've been able to find it are asking between 350 and 400.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                Hands down the best place to do business in north Texas is on the Texas hunting forum. The folks you meet there are just redneck guys looking for a smooth business transaction.
                Yup. Mostly older guys never gad any issues.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                X