Coyote Swapped 2000 GT road race car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote Swapped 2000 GT road race car

Well, I had this dyno done back in April and have since added larger injectors and had Travis tune it at gearheads.

Car made pretty big numbers for a used 2011 takeout motor with 7500 miles on it, 302 intake and BBK LT's. This was also running the factory hydroboost which I have now removed and installed an electric power steering pump from a Toyota MR2.

Last edited by aggie97; 09-05-2014, 11:48 AM.

I'm not surpised, those things are beasts. Is that thing pulling to 9K rpm? I'm just guessing based on the 5250 hp/tq cross.

Comment

love it
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

dat torque curve tho
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          I'm not surpised, those things are beasts. Is that thing pulling to 9K rpm? I'm just guessing based on the 5250 hp/tq cross.
          7500. Since it flattens out there is no need to pull further. It has a slight stumble at part throttle but clears up when you go WOT. It's a little frustrating getting out of corner but honestly it keeps the rear tires under it!

Torque? Well, there is that. Guess I will learn what I am missing when the new motor for the wife's car shows up in a few weeks. Goal there is 535rwhp through a Jerico. She just had to one up me I guess.

Comment

Working...
          X