Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have a good firewood guy?

Time to place an order.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Same here! I have about half a truck of some random wood but would like some better burning wood.
    Anyone ever try the cleaning logs? Used the fireplace for about 2yrs and haven't had it cleaned yet.

Comment

No, I need one.

Comment

Lol, all these guys looking for some good wood.

CN

Comment

I have a shed full of old firewood anyone can have. It would make about a pickup bed load. I would just use it for bonfire wood.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have a guy. Ill get his number and post it. He delivers also.

Comment

Awesome.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have a guy that delivers as well. He is out of Anna so probably a little far for some of you though...I can get info for any of the N. Dallas guys if interested

Comment

Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
                  I have a guy that delivers as well. He is out of Anna so probably a little far for some of you though...I can get info for any of the N. Dallas guys if interested
                  I'd like that #, thanks

Comment

Does he have an seasoned birch? Not only looking for firewood but a little Christmas decor around the fireplace..

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      i'd like that #, thanks

Comment

Try Daniel. Seasoned delivered and stacked. He was asking $235 a full cord. I got it for $225. Tarrant county 817-489-8627

Comment

Thats a good price. I just payed $255 for a cord of seasoned oak.
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

The guy I use name is Keith. He charges $225/chord and $280-300 delivered(depending on how far you are from him) 8178127366

Comment

Working...
                            X