Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock smart slide

Looks pretty fucking bad ass!

I wouldn’t expect it to last forever but would be great attached to the nightstand gun!
    "PSH!!!"

Or you can learn to count while you train...

I shot a USPSA match yesterday and the classifier stage was Virginia count (limited shots fired) and it was two strings. First string was turn THEN draw from surrender and fire 6 shots into the center target which was flanked by no-shoots. 2nd String was same start but the left or right target (wide open), 6 shots into either then mandatory reload and 6 into the other...

I was amazed at the number of people who couldn't count on that stage. I had my worst match in a while as I have not been practicing and have only shot like 3 matches since September and I still finished 8th out of 96 people on that stage.

I did realize yesterday though that where I'm REALLY lacking is weak hand only, I'll address that at my next few DPC practice sessions though.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Wow, trying to dumb down a gun? If you need that as a point of reference then you shoudn't own a firearm and aren't being safe in the first place.

Comment

More useless shit coming out of SHOT?

Comment

Nice gimmick.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Reminded me of the counters on Halo video game guns.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

An answer to a question that no one was asking.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Kinda neat. Having a counter like that on a rifle in war would be pretty useful.

Comment

I'm get up there in years.
                  Can I get a bigger screen?

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
                    I'm get up there in years.
                    Can I get a bigger screen?
                    haha!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Kinda neat. Having a counter like that on a rifle in war would be pretty useful.
                      Load 3 to 5 tracer cartridges into the magazine and then follow it up with your regular ammo. Once you see tracers going down range you know it's time for a mag change.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Reminded me of the counters on Halo video game guns.
                        That's exactly what I thought of. I can see some use for it but would probably never use one myself.

Comment

Real men don’t need that shit.
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            Real men don’t need that shit.
                            Did this show up on your "how to be a real man guide "?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Did this show up on your "how to be a real man guide "?
                              That guide typically comes packaged with veterinary exam lube from what I have heard.

Comment

Working...
                              X