No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly I don't remember. I was too busy looking at the others lol. Missed getting pics of a 35 5 window and a 28 (maybe).
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• damn!

the garland in me got super pumped about that white monte carlo! i am half ass looking for one of those. that body style for the most part, of course not that clean though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
        Honestly I don't remember. I was too busy looking at the others lol. Missed getting pics of a 35 5 window and a 28 (maybe).
        Yeah you need to get back over there and take some better pictures of everything and start a separate thread, there's some very nice vehicles in that collection.
        The GP Aero was only made for one year, the MC SS for a couple IIRC. They were not fast and most people thought they looked goofy back in the day, but I always thought they looked cool as hell...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Yeah you need to get back over there and take some better pictures of everything and start a separate thread, there's some very nice vehicles in that collection.
          The GP Aero was only made for one year, the MC SS for a couple IIRC. They were not fast and most people thought they looked goofy back in the day, but I always thought they looked cool as hell...
          Wish I could but would be next year before that happens. Place is in hotsprings. He's got a late 50's Buick too but it wasn't there I'd like to see.

He was telling me about the aero stuff. Said he had little to nothing in the Pontiac but they were climbing in prices. Same thing about the ssr apparently. They fell a good ways but are starting to climb and get harder to find in good shape.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

I've got my head turned sideways trying to figure this one out. Guys with slide-rules designed that! Just amazing.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Ol bitch is back on the road but still have a few kinks to work out.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      The interior of that car is unbelievable. Perfect.

Comment

• Helloooooo nurse. There's some cool custom bodywork going on there too. Dig it.

Comment

• We all know you are proud of your Corvette but quit parking it in my front yard. haha

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Helloooooo nurse. There's some cool custom bodywork going on there too. Dig it.
                          Originally posted by Jimbo View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                            We all know you are proud of your Corvette but quit parking it in my front yard. haha
                            Lol, well played sir.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ There was at least one asshole on facebook, on the HR power tour page no less, bitching about the firefighters saving the Shelby.

Comment

Working...
                                X