WIKILEAKS PODESTA EMAILS- Clinton Leaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIKILEAKS PODESTA EMAILS- Clinton Leaks

Hillary: you need to be a two faced Bitch.

New trove of hacked emails reveal Clinton campaign was concerned about specific speeches to Wall Street bank

Another flag came from a speech to the National Multi-Housing Council on April 24, 2013: “Clinton Says You Need to Have a Private and Public Position on Policy.”

“I mean, politics is like sausage being made,” she said in the speech according to the excerpt. “It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.”

Fucking lmao!!

Comment

Felony: illegal coordinating with Super Pac

Comment

CNN just interviewed Podesta in the post debate spin room. Didn't even bring up the wikileaks of HIS emails

CLINTON NEWS NETWORK, indeed.

Comment

Over 1K more out this morning. I'll try to post some snippets later.

Comment

What if there wasn't really a hack and Podesta sent Wikileaks the files himself?

Comment

Apparently there are comms in an email chain stating that they knew who "hacked" the DNC emails and it wasn't the Ruskies. I'll see if I can find it.
              Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 10-11-2016, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                Apparently there are comms in an email chain stating that they knew who "hacked" the DNC emails and it wasn't the Ruskies. I'll see if I can find it.
                I would believe "wasn't only the Ruskies" before I'd believe "wasn't the Ruskies."
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Comment

I'm no historian, but I can't think of another person to hold political office that even comes close to the number of scandals that surround this vile woman, yet here she stands with an eerily strong chance at becoming the first female POTUS.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse after electing Obummer as a "first", now this. Are the American people really this dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                      I'm no historian, but I can't think of another person to hold political office that even comes close to the number of scandals that surround this vile woman, yet here she stands with an eerily strong chance at becoming the first female POTUS.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse after electing Obummer as a "first", now this. Are the American people really this dumb?
                      Short answer: Yes

the majority of the voting populace that isn't dead or fabricated on paper are dumber than a sack of hammers and vote based on what the idiot box tells them.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Eerily strong? It's a done deal homeboy. She has nearly all the electoral votes required already locked up.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Eerily strong? It's a done deal homeboy. She has nearly all the electoral votes required already locked up.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...llege_map.html

I won't let myself believe it until it happens. I keep hoping she keels over or something finally comes out that gets her thrown in jail.

Comment

Watch the video. The libs require a stupid and compliant easily manipulated populace. So are people that stupid? They are even more idiotic. You see outside this small circle the nanays of the world are typical and we are all a huge minority.

Education is the solution but first you have to wrestle it away from libtards.

Comment

Next a convicted felon, after that, known terrorist. I'm calling it now.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X