WIKILEAKS PODESTA EMAILS- Clinton Leaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    After all this, I just don't see her winning. I see her and bill spiraling down into poverty after this loss, eventually. If she doesn't wind up in jail. There is such a thing as just being too embattled.
    She will win if the media continues what they are doing. Covering the content of the emails and corruption would be to their demise. The emails prove without doubt that they are colluding with the political establishment and might as well be one in the same.

The media is tied with the political establishment as public enemy #1.

Comment

Chapter #8 released this morning...

Comment

65 damaging emails consolidated into a PDF with links..

Comment

After all this, I just don't see her winning. I see her and bill spiraling down into poverty after this loss, eventually. If she doesn't wind up in jail. There is such a thing as just being too embattled.
          She and him will be suicided by powers higher than them before they are poor or in jail.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, I think you got it, I think if -- the Iranian's position for as long as I've been closely following it and involved in it is we have a right to enrich. Now, technically they don't. They're signatory to the nonproliferation, they do not have a right to enrich, but that is their bottom line demand, and that's what they're trying to obtain international recognition for.
            And it will be very difficult for the right safeguards and conditions to actually be constructed that would hold water enabling them to do that, but there are really three things you should look at.

We should look at the uranium production through centrifuges, (inaudible) are the two major centers, but you should also look at their continuing work to build a heavy water reactor in a place called Arak, A R A K, which is a half form of plutonium which is the fastest path for weapons-grade material for nuclear bomb.

And you have to look at their missile program, because why do they continue to develop intercontinental ballistic missiles that work on miniaturizing warheads if they don't have some intention of being prepared at least to hold out the threat over their neighbors and beyond.

So this is, I mean, you know, if you had an arms expert here, he or she would go into great detail about how difficult it is to find all of the production, to control all of the production that Iranians keeping saying they have a Fatwa against nuclear weapons.

And the problem with that is even if you were to believe it, and there are some very skeptical, smart people who do believe it, who believe that the Fatwa is legitimate, it doesn't go on to say, and we will not construct the pieces to give us the nuclear capacity whenever we choose to assemble them. It just says, no, we will not build nuclear weapons.

So it's a wicked problem, as we like to say, because Iran is not only troubling because of its nuclear program, although that's the foremost threat, it's the primary conductor and exporter of terrorism.

I mean, if you had a big map here behind us, literally from North America to Southeast Asia, there are so many thoughts, so many bombs, so many arrests that are all traced back to the Iranian revolutionary guard, and their constant efforts to sell (inaudible).

And we have a lot of friends around the world, even people who say, look, I need their oil, I need their gas, I don't particularly trust them or like them, but I'm going to do business with them, besides that's an American problem, that's Israeli's problem, it's a Middle Eastern problem. It's not.

They want (inaudible), they want as broad a span of control as they can have, so even if a miracle were to happen and we came up with a verifiable nuclear deal, there would still be problems that Iran is projecting and causing around the world that had real consequences for our friends and ourselves.

I mean, they did hire, you know, they did hire that gunman to kill the Saudi ambassador, and people thought that was so outrageous. It was made up. We're sitting around the situation room saying, let's think of something really bad about the Iranians, like you had to think of something, and, okay, let's make up a story that they sent agents to Mexico to hire a drug cartel enforcer and fortunately they were led to somebody who was a double agent working for the drug administration -- the Drug Enforcement Administration in the United States, so we were able to capture the guy when he came to Texas to transfer the money, but they were going to kill the ambassador from Saudi Arabia in Washington, and the plan was to get him when he was at a public place, a big restaurant some of you may know, Cafe Milano. I mean, absurd.

And we had -- the guy, once he was caught, gave names and dates and money transfers and all the rest, but people kind of shrugged it off like, oh, that's so ridiculous. Who would do that? The Iranians, they do it all the time.

So yeah, trust but verify and then verify again, again and again. We have to figure out some modus vivendi with them but not at the risk of putting ourselves and others under their thumb.

Comment

Outstanding.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                  SECRETARY CLINTON: ...that are all traced back to the Iranian revolutionary guard, and their constant efforts to sell (inaudible).
                  I'd like to know what they're constantly trying to sell.
                  WH

Comment

I'd like to know what they're constantly trying to sell.
                    You could fill in the blank with anything scary and probably be close to correct.

ETA: that is a transcript from a paid Goldman Sachs speech.
                    Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 10-15-2016, 04:45 PM.

Comment

"Oh, on the sex stuff. Hillary is about to get hers...". Matt Drudge

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                        You could fill in the blank with anything scary and probably be close to correct.

ETA: that is a transcript from a paid Goldman Sachs speech.
                        Probably right, but I'd still like to know what she said. Human trafficking, perhaps? Maybe the word was slaves. Don't think they crank out guns much over there, and iirc afghanistan is the one with all the drugs, primarily heroin.
                        WH

Comment

Wikileaks working on Sunday...

Chapter #9

WikiLeaks series on deals involving Hillary Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta. Mr Podesta is a long-term associate of the Clintons and was President Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff from 1998 until 2001. Mr Podesta also owns the Podesta Group with his brother Tony, a major lobbying firm and is the Chair of the Center for American Progress (CAP), a Washington DC-based think tank.

Comment

CNN tells viewers it ILLEGAL to read the WIKILEAKS emails so they must only learn about them through the lens of the media.

Jesus. If this doesn't sound like state run propaganda I don't know what does.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X