Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
      no respect for the dead? classy. you go low, im gonna get high tho. im biting my tongue to keep from letting you have it.
      We all know how challenging it is for you and your kind to try and process there are gay people who are not liberal fucktards. What's not classy about Dead Travon? It's simply fact. He's still dead, amirite? I'm sure your DNC will say otherwise for the next election...

Keep keepin' the screen name alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        We all know how challenging it is for you and your kind to try and process there are gay people who are not liberal fucktards.
        i get it bro, i wasnt here to judge you. calm down. and for the record, i dont know trayvon. niggas get shot every day b, you'll be aight.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
          i get it bro, i wasnt here to judge you. calm down. and for the record, i dont know trayvon. niggas get shot every day b, you'll be aight.
          What's your ghetto logic as to why liberal shitbags protest the killing of a nigga when it isn't nigga on nigga crime?

Comment

• as a man who has never attended a protest, i dont have any sound logic as to why there would be any.

how was your charlottesville weekend, and did you get to keep your tiki torch??

buncha sassygayrepublicans right there with you!
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• The Fakenews Fucktard strikes again!

Comment

• Comment

• must be bingo hour after supper.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Looks like you all kept some.

Comment

Working...
                    X