DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Television, Movies, and Music Forum

Television, Movies, and Music Forum Want to talk about a show or movie you watched last night or a song or band you heard on the radio? Post it here!

Old 04-20-2014, 02:25 PM   #1
yellowstang
Lifer

Default Orphan Black - on BBC America

Saw a trailer for the new season starting, so recorded it and downloaded all of season one yesterday. Turned out to be a decent show. Watched all of season one last night/this morning. I'll probably let season two build up and watch it like a movie, one episode after the next after it finishes.

The link below also has all the first season shows for viewing.

From BBC Americas website:

Season two of BBC AMERICA’s dramatic conspiracy thriller, Orphan Black, hits the ground running with Sarah (Golden GlobeŽ nominee Tatiana Maslany, Parks and Recreation) in a desperate race to find her missing daughter Kira (Skyler Wexler) – a wild pursuit that brings her head-to-head with ruthless pro-clone, Rachel (Maslany). This season also rejoins Sarah’s clone sisters Alison (Maslany) and Cosima (Maslany) as they struggle to keep their clone world a secret and pick up the pieces of their broken lives – all while dealing with the harsh reality that no one around them can be trusted.

As the mysterious world of Orphan Black widens, new layers of the conspiracy are peeled back. Season one introduced Sarah, whose life changed dramatically after witnessing the suicide of a woman who looked just like her. Sarah learned that, not only were she and the woman clones, but there were others just like them, and dangerous factions at work set on capturing them all. She forged an alliance with fellow clones Alison Hendrix and Cosima Niehaus – and together they’ve been fighting for their freedom and the safety of their loved ones
yellowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:09 AM   #2
silverhatch
Lifer

Anyone watching this. I binge watched season one and am now caught up. This is a really good show.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:53 AM   #3
yellowstang
Lifer

I have not watched any of season 2 yet, I'll et them build up and watch them one after the other. I bet nobody else will watch it, since it is on BBC, that channel uses the N word, so everyone is boycotting it!
Old 05-06-2014, 11:02 AM   #4
silverhatch
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowstang View Post
I have not watched any of season 2 yet, I'll et them build up and watch them one after the other. I bet nobody else will watch it, since it is on BBC, that channel uses the N word, so everyone is boycotting it!
Lol I binge watched season one the could not help myself and had to start season 2.
Old 05-06-2014, 12:03 PM   #5
yellowstang
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhatch View Post
Lol I binge watched season one the could not help myself and had to start season 2.
I have a bajillion other shows stacked up on the DVR, so I like to watch the entire series usually, and skip thru all the damn commercials. When I watched season 1, since it was "On Demand" it had only a few short commercials, mostly for a Mercedes, but I was able to watch the entire season in one sitting.
Old 03-29-2016, 08:35 PM   #6
yellowstang
Lifer

Amazon Prime just released season 3, season 4 is available for a charge, but 3 is free with Prime!
Old 03-29-2016, 11:51 PM   #7
71chevellejohn
my Maserati does 185

Yep, I saw that over the weekend and I'm looking for time to watch season 3.
Old 03-29-2016, 11:52 PM   #8
Tremor14
Banned

I guess i need to watch this
Tremor14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 03:55 PM   #9
Broncojohnny
Lifer

The girl is hot. Once they brought in the transvestite though, I kind of lost interest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #10
yellowstang
Lifer

Season 5 is the final season, 2 episodes left I think (BBC America on demand has up to episode 8). Show is still pretty good!