Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest stripped lowers local to Plano?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotcha, found it. took me awhile to find as it doesnt sort their sale items into their normal category landing page for lowers.

Comment

The other nice thing about runner runner is if you buy from them they don't charge an FFL fee. So my $29 lower was $29. Already built it for my other ar pistol. So now I have a 7.5" 5.56 and a 10" 300blackout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
        The other nice thing about runner runner is if you buy from them they don't charge an FFL fee. So my $29 lower was $29. Already built it for my other ar pistol. So now I have a 7.5" 5.56 and a 10" 300blackout.

$29 metal lower?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post

If you purchase something from somebody and they charge you an ffl fee, shop somewhere else. I only charge ffl fee for people who transfer through me, anything purchased from me the price is what the price is.

On a side note, that's a good deal if it's not polymer.
          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            $29 metal lower?
            Out of stock, but yep.
            http://www.runnerrunnerguns.com/prod...-ap-f-blem.htm
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I highly suggest signing up for their news letters. That's how I snagged this one. They have their Texas flag lowers on sale a lot.

Comment

dumb question : how do you register a lower to be a pistol, not a rifle?

Comment

Should be registered as "other". That way you can make either out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by S_K View Post
                    Should be registered as "other". That way you can make either out of it.
                    This. It then becomes whatever you build it into.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Runner runner lowers for $29.99 back on sale. Get them while they last

Comment

Bought one today, making the trip to go pick it up tomorrow.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up. Going to pick mine up tomorrow

Comment

thanks! got one squared away. will pick up this week.

Comment

Picked mine up today and they asked where I saw the deal. They saw someone posted it on AR-15.com, but didn't mention their free shipping code. They would like someone to post on there that the free shipping code is LOWERSHIP. They still had about 15-20 left this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X