Kennedale closing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    I heard they are opening back up in September...
    Me too! In posts 99 and 100 above!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Me too! In posts 99 and 100 above!
      Aww chet..lol
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• man I really hope they open back up, been going to that track for a long time...
        04 GT
        91 LX

Comment

• Believed to have been closed forever last October and slated for demolition, the famed Texas Raceway may have another chapter left to write following a political turn of events in the the town of Kennedale.

Comment

• Good Lord, that article was hard to read.

Glad it's going to open back up. I haven't run my '66 in years, but now that I'm about to have some 3.73's in the rear, that would be fun.

Comment

• And, now its closed for good again

TEXAS RACEWAY REOPENING
              As most of you know we have been fighting to keep this track open since we bought it in 2002. As the years have passed we have spent more and more money for consultants and attorneys. But we kept racing.
              Due to the uncertainty and continual change in the city and its direction we find it no longer viable to reopen. After much soul searching we had to make a decision.
              I really felt reopening was going to happen and I wanted it to happen. Thank you for taking this ride with us but it’s time for our family to move on.
              We thank each and every one of you that has supported the track all these years; please keep supporting our sponsors and we thank them. We want to thank the track crew that has been so loyal to us, to those who offered to give us a hand to reopen and all those that said they can’t wait to come back to the track. I wish it had been so.
              On a bright note, we thought we had 10 more years of racing when we bought the track in 2002. We are proud to say that 2016 was our 16th season.
              Cindi and Dave
              Happy trails

Comment

• It really sucks, I was hoping with new council members it could be overturned. She may have had better luck saying she'd only open when the dirt track was running and never any Sunday's.
                sigpic

Comment

• Suxs all the way around. Well RIP
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                  X