Sounds like a good shoot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    I actually ended up cancelling as a result of that..
    Because he hadn't gotten his gun back or because of something else? When I last talked to him, he told me that they've been checking up on him and my impression was that they took care of him. Unless I'm missing something. Have you decided to go with somebody else yet?

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Irving?

Do you know which location it was?
    I talked to Henry earlier and he said it was the AutoZone off of Irving Blvd. near a place we sometimes go to get barbacoa. So I'm guessing it's this one.

1027 E Irving Blvd, Irving, TX 75060

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
    Same thread I linked above and - turbopaez
    My bad, I have a habit of replying to a thread and not hitting submit right away because I get caught up on something else. But ya that's him.

Comment

Give him a medal
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        I can't think of his screen name but I'll have to dig up the thread. But my buddy Emilio on here killed a guy breaking into his storage shed in his back yard a few years ago and had Texas Law Shield. I talked to him not to long ago and they still check up on him but he has not gotten his gun back from the local PD yet.
        Jose, he bought another just like it from me. Hell of a story.

Comment

I would think they would grand jury refer it and give back his gun after no indictment. Regardless of how good the shoot was, anytime someone dies of un natural causes, it is considered homicide. Standard shit, same for the cops. The shoot I was involved in we waited about an hour, spoke to our lawyer for a sec, and then went and gave our testimony on the spot to DSO. GJ referral and all was good.

Same with two other self-defense shootings I have seen. Especially when you have clear cut evidence.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            My cousin on Sunday night went to Vatozone
            Here in the metro?

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              Here in the metro?
              Irving off of Irving Blvd.

Comment

Did a quick Google search and came up empty handed.
                The media covering a defensive shooting of course not!
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I talked to Henry earlier and he said it was the AutoZone off of Irving Blvd. near a place we sometimes go to get barbacoa. So I'm guessing it's this one.

1027 E Irving Blvd, Irving, TX 75060

Oh SHIT! That's the big store! During my brief time with AZ, that was the store I started at. You really would have to be stupid fuck to even try to rob that store. Oh well, good riddance, and glad the SMF was the only one with extra holes in them.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    I missed that when it was first posted. Do you do anything else instead? Did you cancel and just hope for the best?
                    Right now just hoping for the best. I mean, we could pull together funds for an attorney should one of us really need it, but it would be a pretty significant financial blow. That said, I really do think the fear based sales pitch convinced me but after considering it heavily for a few weeks I pulled the plug.

I might consider another alternative should one present itself, but haven't actively looked for anything either. Now, if I move out of Texas, I may reconsider. Especially if I were to move to a more politically liberal state.

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Oh SHIT! That's the big store! During my brief time with AZ, that was the store I started at. You really would have to be stupid fuck to even try to rob that store. Oh well, good riddance, and glad the SMF was the only one with extra holes in them.
                    Sounds like if the thief had locked the front door he would have probably gotten out of there!

Because he hadn't gotten his gun back or because of something else? When I last talked to him, he told me that they've been checking up on him and my impression was that they took care of him. Unless I'm missing something. Have you decided to go with somebody else yet?
                    I meant because of the story that mustang revival posted in my Texas Law Shield thread. About the class action lawsuit.

Comment

Not only that but Irving PD is like right down the street isn't it?

Comment

Not only that but Irving PD is like right down the street isn't it?
                        Not far at all.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Been to that store a million times...it is kinda in the ghetto so not surprised of them getting robbed. Glad your cousin came out on top in the end even though he's having a hard time with it. Coulda ended a lot worse for him. I had Texas Lawshield from the day I got my permit but cancelled when I moved to Albuquerque because they don't cover New Mexico....at least not yet. I've been looking at other insurance options for quite some time but haven't found anything promising so far. Supposedly US Lawshield is going to cover us soon but have not released a date yet. Crime is unbelievable out here and it would be nice to have some legal help in the event I do ever have to use my CCW.

Comment

Not far at all.
                            Yeah, like about a mile if that far. IPD is always around there too.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Irving off of Irving Blvd.
                              Thanks sorry I didn't see your earlier post

Worked armored cars and I hated doing business with that store, especially on the weekends always too many people eyeballing you or playing other stupid games

Comment

Working...
                              X