• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dramatic hit and run chase captured on video

Stupid bitch.

Comment

Nice goose egg on her head

Comment

I'm sure her name is Hillary for Prez.... typical CAian.

Comment

lmao!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Drugs are a helluva drug.

Comment

Don't discount a possible medical episode such as low blood sugar....I was rearended sitting at a traffic light at Greenville and Lovers a few years ago in my work truck by a man in a Nissan Maxima and I had to sit in the truck with the brakes applied while my coworker ran back to the Maxima and shutoff the mans ignition because he was still trying to drive forward while his tires were burning out...he didn't even know he had rear-ended a 10k pound truck. Paramedics said he was having a diabetic reaction.

Comment

Witnessed a similar incident about a month and half ago. Was sitting at a stop light in the turn lane. Cross traffic also had a red light. When our turn lane got the green arrow the car in front of me did not move. I looked left and then right and saw a Ranger pickup coming at full speed. There was a car, in the same lane as the Ranger sitting at the light. About that time the Ranger hops the curb like it is going to pass on the right. Just after the Range goes airborne it hits the right rear corner of the car sitting at the red light. The Ranger ends up about 4 foot in the air and it shoots the car into oncoming traffic of the cross street! The lady driving the Ranger drives off like she never hit anything. When she gets to he next light she stops. When the cars in front of her take off I pull in front of her to block her in. The van that was in front of me stayed right behind her and blocked her in front behind. When it is obvious that her Ranger was not going to start we approached her to see if she was okay. The first thing she said was, "I took a sleeping pill and then realized I was out of cigarettes". When the police had her get out of the truck she was in a night gown and had no shoes on. It was crazy.

Comment

Working...
                X