Big Dad
CH3NO2

Good enough for a win .

Old 09-11-2017, 07:04 AM   #43
The King
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Modena View Post
I was looking for some tickets to a game, LA Rams @ noon. These muthufuckers have lost their mind, $750.xx and up, hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Or sit with the vatos and nay's in the upper sections for a hundo, eh...
The LOGE seats up in Section 400 are fine, but of course you'll probably have to pay more than they're worth. It is JerryWorld after all!

Congrats to the 'Boys for dispatching the G-Men in shame, and (ahem) my Lions for getting their act together in the 2nd and pulling out the win against Arizona.
The King is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 10:09 AM   #44
Big Dad
CH3NO2

Big Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:29 AM   #45
Juiced4v
El Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC316 View Post
God that was a boring game. Only thing decent was Beasley's behind the head catch.
and Witt breaking the record
Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTKLR View Post

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1
Juiced4v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 12:18 PM   #46
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex
VIP Member

I thought it was a good game, aside from RHJ not running the ball in the red zone and almost costing the game, no reason why we don't run the ball in that situation.

Oh well, we got our revenge against these fools, we had lost 3 of the last 4, so fuck them. I also got tired of hearing that if they had OIFELL they would have won, one guy doesn't change the game.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:07 PM   #47
blownaltered
Lifer

That was a shit game. The cowboys offense couldn't do shit that entire game. We beat a team with no o-line, no wide receivers and no run game. If this is as good as the boys can do than this is going to be a long season.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:52 PM   #48
bcoop
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
That was a shit game. The cowboys offense couldn't do shit that entire game. We beat a team with no o-line, no wide receivers and no run game. If this is as good as the boys can do than this is going to be a long season.
Alright Debbie Downer...

It was the first game, calm your tits. Lol @ "no receivers". They've got Marshall and Sheppard who are no slouches. Same goes for that young tight end. No, the Giants don't have a running game, but that's nothing new.

As ugly as it was they DOMINATED the Giants, so as for your "if this is all they can do..." nonsense, give it a rest. Let's not forget that this is the same Giants Defense that is widely regarded as top 3 in the NFC. And let's give some credit to the Dallas defense that shut down Marshall, Shepherd, and Sheli.

Garrett wasn't heavy enough with the run calling, and Dak looked uncharacteristically uncomfortable. He will get his sea legs next week, and they will be fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.
bcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 03:20 PM   #49
mstng86
MEAT HOARDER

I think they kept the game plan as vanilla as possible. It's was intentional. Sit back and let Eli screw up, and that's what happened.

I can't wait for jaylene smith to grow into a beast. That play with him running down the wide reicever on an end around was fun to watch.

Don't forget mighty white mouse with his crazy catch on the sidelines
mstng86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 04:26 PM   #50
Gargamel
Eating Smurfette Since 07

I hate to say this, but as "basic" and "lackluster" as the Cowboys looked, they were far and away the best team in the NFC East in week 1.

My early guess is that the Girls will be the "best of the rest" in a shitty division this year.

At least Dak doesn't try to throw to 12 foot receivers when pressured....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...s-interception
Old 09-11-2017, 10:05 PM   #51
Sgt Beavis
Lifer

The Defense look pretty damn good but they need a real test. That said, the play was pretty solid.

The offense needs work </obvious man> Zeke looks incredible but Dak looked a bit rusty. But I, overall, feel pretty good about this team..

Oh, and Romo was pretty damn good. Who knew he’s be so good in the announcer booth.
Sgt Beavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:11 AM   #52
A_A_G
El Gringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
19 points against one of the best defenses in the league while only allowing 3 points with one of the worst defenses in the league is a shit game?

If anything, that game says this team is going to be firing on all cylinders once Zeke gets the ok to play the entire season and suspended players on defense come back.
A_A_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:46 AM   #53
AnthonyS
Lifer
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng86 View Post

I can't wait for jaylene smith to grow into a beast. That play with him running down the wide reicever on an end around was fun to watch.
s
We were there and Smith was by far the most impressive Cowboy during the game. His size and speed; wow! And clearly he is learning a lot from Lee.

The rest of the game was meh, but I did enjoy watching Eli have his worst game in Dallas ever!
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:28 PM   #54
blownaltered
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Alright Debbie Downer...

It was the first game, calm your tits. Lol @ "no receivers". They've got Marshall and Sheppard who are no slouches. Same goes for that young tight end. No, the Giants don't have a running game, but that's nothing new.

As ugly as it was they DOMINATED the Giants, so as for your "if this is all they can do..." nonsense, give it a rest. Let's not forget that this is the same Giants Defense that is widely regarded as top 3 in the NFC. And let's give some credit to the Dallas defense that shut down Marshall, Shepherd, and Sheli.

Garrett wasn't heavy enough with the run calling, and Dak looked uncharacteristically uncomfortable. He will get his sea legs next week, and they will be fine.
You are right they looked so much better today. Glad you had that prediction spot on. Lol.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:02 AM   #55
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex
VIP Member

The Boy's looked ragged out yesterday, lots of back ups to the back ups in the defense. Dez had a shit game as did Zeke. Dak had a few missed throws and over all the offense didn't do enough to compete.
The coaching, I don't know what the fuck red headed jezzus was doing in the 4th qtr with 3 minutes to play. He could have kicked the FG and only been down two TD's and a 2 pt conversion, instead that moron goes for it, what the fuck?!
It's like he just gave up, how that clown got COTY is beyond me.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:19 AM   #56
AnthonyS
Lifer
VIP Member

Well now that the steaming turd is out, we can go back to work and start improving again! Looked like the entire team thought week 1 was a super bowl victory. Entire team not ready for Denver; that's all on the coach. And Jerry can't get anyone else.....
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:49 PM   #57
CJ-95GT
Lifer

The defense couldn't stop the run and the boys couldn't get the run going. The score could have been worse if Denver went for the juggler. I am concerned with the run game which has sucked so far with Leary and Free gone. Overall, it was a poorly executed game and we had too many injuries in the secondary.
CJ-95GT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
svo 172nd pick, svo party w/jerry jones