I Finally got to the bottom of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    not quite the angle i was working there but ok.

i was letting you know that not all guys are comfortable with other males having images of them saved in their personal files. i for one love the attention, and knowing that at least 5 of you keep a picture of me saved for your own personal satisfaction is quite pleasurable for me as well.

for a father of 3 you are far and away the most simple minded person i have ever met. is there velcro on your shoes?
    Nobody has that picture saved dumbass, we just keep pasting the same link. What a fucking idiot you are. lol
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• oh, hehe, i thought copy and pasting determined your level of idiocy. how similar we are, at the end of the day.

except i dont have an odd obsession with donald duck, nor do i think a cowboy hat in vegas validates me being a texan.

i guess at the end of the day, the main difference between a guy like me, and a lady like you, is i know who i am. i'm willing to stand up for myself and what i believe in, and most importantly, dont give a fuck what anyone thinks.

(except about that "home office" you have, that is essentially a Disney trinket shrine. we all agree that is just odd, and completely disturbing, hence why we dont want you around our children.)
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• That's all really interesting naynay, not. You post like a little bitch whenever you try to put your butthurtedness into words.

Comment

oh, hehe, i thought copy and pasting determined your level of idiocy. how similar we are, at the end of the day.

except i dont have an odd obsession with donald duck, nor do i think a cowboy hat in vegas validates me being a texan.

i guess at the end of the day, the main difference between a guy like me, and a lady like you, is i know who i am. i'm willing to stand up for myself and what i believe in, and most importantly, dont give a fuck what anyone thinks.

(except about that "home office" you have, that is essentially a Disney trinket shrine. we all agree that is just odd, and completely disturbing, hence why we dont want you around our children.)
          The main difference between you and I is that you are an all around worthless turd.

I have no idea what the rest of that crap is you are saying. Willing to stand up for what you believe in? Comical. Quick, someone get Naynus a cape. If you want to impress me with something, get a job that a high schooler can't do, after that we'll talk about you and your ruggedly bold stances on whatever the fuck you are blathering about.

Pro tip: People have to respect you before they give a shit about your take on things like that

But I have to agree, it is crazy about the office. It is almost like the wife books a million dollars a year in Disney trips or something. I know you aren't all that bright but try to make the connection there, Naynus. It isn't like she'd have a shrine to Wisconsin Cheeses, Henry Kissinger or Schlitz Malt Liquor in her workspace, you fucking dunce.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• So you got the reference, that was step 1.youd be on mikes couch if i come steal your chick. Dont forget that.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Lol what a fucking moron. He actually believes his word and thoughts count or mean something around here. Signs of low self-esteem.
                  Turd hurder you will always be a joke.
                  Me I could care less what anyone thinks.or says.
                  It's the fucking internet. Lol

You are nothing but intertainment for my pleasure, nothing more.

TOP DEFINITION
                  WorthLess Piece of Shit!
                  Something worse than a piece of shit!

A piece of shit with absolutely no value!

The lowest position you can have in a society!
                  You see that homo? He is a worthless piece of shit!

Comment

Parroting wordsmithing tossed out by Rocket Man, lol

Are you capable of forming your own thoughts, or is copy/paste the best you have? Obviously the latter is the correct answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Nobody has that picture saved dumbass, we just keep pasting the same link. What a fucking idiot you are. lol
                      Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Parroting wordsmithing tossed out by Rocket Man, lol

Are you capable of forming your own thoughts, or is copy/paste the best you have? Obviously the latter is the correct answer.
                      where do we draw the line, geesh?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• It's bad when i have to ask lincolnboy to translate.

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                        Lol what a fucking moron. He actually believes his word and thoughts count or mean something around here. Signs of low self-esteem.
                        Turd hurder you will always be a joke.
                        Me I could care less what anyone thinks.or says.
                        It's the fucking internet. Lol

You are nothing but intertainment for my pleasure, nothing more.

TOP DEFINITION
                        WorthLess Piece of Shit!
                        Something worse than a piece of shit!

A piece of shit with absolutely no value!

The lowest position you can have in a society!
                        You see that homo? He is a worthless piece of shit!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

It's bad when i have to ask lincolnboy to translate.
                          Are you not intertained?

Comment

where do we draw the line, geesh?
                            Boo-Hoo

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS
                            George Orwell (1945)

Comment

• Comment

• I cant do 7 pages.

I'll come up with a new topic to let sig and his drunk uncle steve ruin so we can count the grammatical errors.

I also have a running tally of how many times steve thequeen can say 'ad nauseum' in a thread and keep a track of how many times he googles the definition to ensure he is using the term correctly.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X