8 dead in Plano shooting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    I'm not exactly sure how specific I need to get in order for you to understand about inviting people who will bring others into your house in which you do not know, who may have something shady going on. Does that help?

For a very good reason and I'm okay with that.
    He-she is on the rag that's why he-she no understand.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      Shit I would have gone but never mind
      fuck yes you invited!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        If you ever find your way into Wyoming towards the mountains you are invited to any MMA party I ever throw. Fuck those Ricky and Elvis assholes.
        Where at in Wyoming? I just drove through there last month. Ft. Collins to Rawlins and then all the way up to Yellowstone on 287.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Yeah, where at in Wyoming, AL P, MIKE and I want to come over and watch some UFC...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Fuck Wyoming
            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

There is a board member here who is probably on this case but most of y'all are such dicks to cops that he has never mentioned where he works.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

A member investigating the Houston mayor?
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

It was an ex-boyfriend.. I know someone who knew them.. but that's about all the details I know.
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Wyoming is about 400 miles west of me

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Where at in Wyoming? I just drove through there last month. Ft. Collins to Rawlins and then all the way up to Yellowstone on 287.
                      About an hour from Jackson. Fantastic countryside.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Yeah, where at in Wyoming, AL P, MIKE and I want to come over and watch some UFC...
                      Mike and Al are welcome. You stay the fuck away!

Comment

Saw a pic of the dood who shot everyone...looks like a normal dood
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          Saw a pic of the dood who shot everyone...looks like a normal dood
                          I don't consider white guys with gauges in their ears to be "Normal".

Going on mass shooting has to be a pretty big rush/power trip and I bet he was riding high until he saw the officer that killed him. I would have loved to have seen his face when that happened.

Good job unknown officer with the PPD. I know that he is feeling guilty about not being able to kill the guy sooner but he did what he could as fast as he could and he did it well.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            I don't consider white guys with gauges in their ears to be "Normal".

Going on mass shooting has to be a pretty big rush/power trip and I bet he was riding high until he saw the officer that killed him. I would have loved to have seen his face when that happened.

Good job unknown officer with the PPD. I know that he is feeling guilty about not being able to kill the guy sooner but he did what he could as fast as he could and he did it well.
                            From the pics I saw he looked normal to me....But yes the officer did what he had to do and who knows how much further it would have gone if he wouldn't have got there and took care of business.

Crazy ass situation regardless
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I'm going to take a wild guess and talk out of my ass, but I'm going to assume since they were getting a divorce, she was taking him for everything and pushing his buttons every chance she got. You can only push someone so far before they snap. Don't get married folks!

Comment

Losing or potentially losing a house in Plano would hardly be worth going on a shooting rampage over. Also the other individuals he shot/killed had absolutely nothing to do with him possibly being taken to the cleaners in a divorce.

Comment

Working...
                                X