A Ford Dealer is Selling the 650-hp F-150 Lightning that Ford Won’t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Ford Dealer is Selling the 650-hp F-150 Lightning that Ford Won’t

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

I like it.

Comment

Not bad for 50k

Comment

I love it!

Comment

If I didn't have five kids, I'd drive it!

Besides, my EB would smoke it.

Comment

I might have been a buyer had I known about this thing when I bought my GT last year.

Comment

Just needs a brake rotor upgrade, stock ones suck and are warped badly by 25k miles. Stoptech cryo treated drilled and slotted rotors and some Wagner oex pads and it would be good to go.

I'd buy it to replace my tremor, but not driving to GA to get one.

Also too bad that it will be column shift and not console shift with nice bucket seats like in my tremor.
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                Just needs a brake rotor upgrade, stock ones suck and are warped badly by 25k miles. Stoptech cryo treated drilled and slotted rotors and some Wagner oex pads and it would be good to go.

I'd buy it to replace my tremor, but not driving to GA to get one.

Also too bad that it will be column shift and not console shift with nice bucket seats like in my tremor.
                I'm sure they'll put a blower, badge, and rims on your truck of choice, you just won't get out the door for $50k.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks 50k is too much for a regular can work truck with a supercharger kit?

Don't get me wrong, I think its cool. But it should be closer to 35k.
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                    Am I the only one that thinks 50k is too much for a regular can work truck with a supercharger kit?
                    I am with you on that. I bought 5 work trucks around April of 08 for not much more than 50k. The idea of dropping 50k on one truck is sickening to me.
                    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-14-2017, 09:01 PM.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The kit is 7k without install, plus rims and tires. I don't know that you can even get a bare bones 6 cylinder for low 20's. Hell, a 5 liter pickup without mods will run you 35k, I don't think you get what trucks cost these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        The kit is 7k without install, plus rims and tires. I don't know that you can even get a bare bones 6 cylinder for low 20's. Hell, a 5 liter pickup without mods will run you 35k, I don't think you get what trucks cost these days.

One of my ex's son sells Fords at Randall Noe Ford and he told me that he could get me a base model 2 door v8 F150 for 24k out the door.

Edit: I do not know if that is the hook up price or a regular one.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I personally wouldn't want a barebones truck posing as a lightning. Presuming it's optioned nicely, $50k sounds about right. That's what I took my blown and loaded GT Premium home for.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            I personally wouldn't want a barebones truck posing as a lightning. Presuming it's optioned nicely, $50k sounds about right. That's what I took my blown and loaded GT Premium home for.

Damn 50K for a stang! I always get depressed when I look at new car cost now...which is why I still drive my explorer. I get the thought that I'll buy one but don't want a payment so I'll go cash. Then I realize the cars I want are all way up there and I like the cash more.

Someday...ill be ballin enough to pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Damn 50K for a stang! I always get depressed when I look at new car cost now...which is why I still drive my explorer. I get the thought that I'll buy one but don't want a payment so I'll go cash. Then I realize the cars I want are all way up there and I like the cash more.

Someday...ill be ballin enough to pull the trigger.
                              You are a smart man. I am ballin enough today and I can not bring myself to do it either. A 15-20k cash car will keep me happy and most I get for half of that.

Comment

Working...
                              X