2014 mustang gt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 mustang gt

Is this a fair price for the miles or should they be cheaper? Haven't been able to gauge the market. Appreciate the feedback. Other than being lowered I dont think it has any mods. Looking at trading a truck a paid $18 for. Would be a straight up trade in.

http://www.autoexchangelawrence.com/...8/Details.aspx

Even with 59k miles that seems pretty cheap.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Looks really clean and we'll taken care of.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Thanks... I really dont know where 197 values are since the 550 came out... Hust dont want the value to fall on its face in the next year. F150 I bought is probably worth 22-23. By the time I pay taxes though im in for like 20 instead of 18

Comment

Thanks... I really dont know where 197 values are since the 550 came out... Hust dont want the value to fall on its face in the next year. F150 I bought is probably worth 22-23. By the time I pay taxes though im in for like 20 instead of 18

Car is from McKinney

Comment

Ruby red looks great on that car!

Comment

It's a Mustang GT, so no matter what I would still expect the value to tank faster than the truck's would.

Comment

Seems about right... maybe a touch high due to not being a premium with leather.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  It's a Mustang GT, so no matter what I would still expect the value to tank faster than the truck's would.
                  I agree that trucks do hold their value pretty well, but the 5.0's are holding their value very well.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

$17.5 to $18,000

Comment

Seems high considering you can buy a new left over '17 for less than $30k.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                        Seems high considering you can buy a new left over '17 for less than $30k.
                        Oh, where?

Post a link, don't just spout off some random bullshit. I have been looking and have not found a '17 5.0 premium for less than $35k, hell even the non premiums are $32K...
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Oh, where?

Post a link, don't just spout off some random bullshit. I have been looking and have not found a '17 5.0 premium for less than $35k, hell even the non premiums are $32K...
                          Search autotrader. Yeah you're not going to find a Premium under $30k, but my comment was towards a model that's like the one he posted (base/cloth/manual).

You must be shopping at Grapevine Ford if those are the prices you're seeing.
                          Last edited by A_A_G; 09-18-2017, 02:13 PM.

Comment

This is a quick search.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I'm keeping an eye towards an auto premium all over the USA, Ebay usually has great deals. Even in the local area I'm not finding any 5.0's anywhere near $30k. Once you add in taxes and TT&L ($32K) you are still going to pay $35k before finance charges. I might just wait for an '18, if I'm going to pay, I might as well wait til next year and get a discounted '18.

Comment

Working...
                              X