X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??

Comment

what did i miss?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        what did i miss?
        It appears we missed the eviction.

Comment

ya'll crazy bastards ran off the advertisers!
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            When did you clean house?

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
              When did you clean house?
              Few days ago
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

That's not too far from the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  That's not too far from the truth!
                  Guess I gotta ramp up the internet ad's to keep this place afloat.
                  I was actually thinking, if we can get 100 VIP members, I will remove all internet ad's from here. I know most people don't care because I worked to keep them from being obnoxious, bottom of page, etc, and/or people are using adblock, but it would be nice, I hate having any internet ads on here at all but I welcome local businesses. Car dealerships get a huge ROI with advertising here, sounds like a missed opportunity with folks selling cars to not have a presence here.

Comment

I was actually thinking, if we can get 100 VIP members, I will remove all internet ad's from here.
                    That would be pretty easy to do I would think?

Car dealerships get a huge ROI with advertising here, sounds like a missed opportunity with folks selling cars to not have a presence here.
                    I know, when Skip was here, he was selling a bunch of cars and also the Nissan Dealership in Denton and they also had a slew of Mustangs, primarily 03-04 Cobra's and some nice Vettes.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hookers would be good ROI too

Comment

I thought Facebook took over forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          That would be pretty easy to do I would think?

I know, when Skip was here, he was selling a bunch of cars and also the Nissan Dealership in Denton and they also had a slew of Mustangs, primarily 03-04 Cobra's and some nice Vettes.
                          There are about 25 active members by my math. I think this might be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                            I thought Facebook took over forums?
                            I think they play a huge role, I prefer this place 10:1 over facebook though, I think the remaining folks may feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              There are about 25 active members by my math. I think this might be a problem.
                              You're just being facetious, there are about 9 different members just in this thread.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X