***Stolen***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Stolen***

I've been telling my brother for years to put this his shit in storage or a garage in his apartment but he doesn't listen and only carries liability.

Sucks for him as he just got them registered and cleaned up ready to sale.

2005 ZRX 1200 52000 miles some mods stolen from apartment in SW Arlington.

It was there this morning when he left and now gone. Parks them right in front of office so somebody should have seen something loaded onto pickup.

Pics in this thread
    Brother has been out of it awhile and looking to sell his bikes 99 ZRX 1100 Kenny Roberts edition 05 ZRX 1200 52000 miles some mods
    Last edited by 95DRGT; 03-30-2016, 06:37 PM. Reason: Model#

wouldn't hurt to post this info on dfwdirtriders as well

Comment

If he's had anybody out to look at it as a potential buyer, there's you a list of suspects.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Bet he listens now huh

Motorcycles and apartment parking lots. When the fuck will people learn.

Comment

*zrx
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
            If he's had anybody out to look at it as a potential buyer, there's you a list of suspects.
            Nobody had looked at it yet. 3 other bikes stolen today in adjacent apartments per Arlington PD

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Bet he listens now huh

Motorcycles and apartment parking lots. When the fuck will people learn.
            Maybe one hard headed mofo. I told him get full coverage over a year ago.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            *zrx
            I'm having hell with that model #. Corrected in all posts

Comment

Lucky SOB. He had an alarm that he forgot he installed something like LoJack I guess. Fort Worth PD found it.

Hopefully they busted somebody's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                Lucky SOB. He had an alarm that he forgot he installed something like LoJack I guess. Fort Worth PD found it.

Hopefully they busted somebody's ass.
                They weren't professionals....nobody steals ZRX-1200's and a pro would have had that alarm disabled before they got it a mile away. He's lucky.

Comment

Working...
                X