Orange County, NC Republican Headquarters Fire Bombed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange County, NC Republican Headquarters Fire Bombed

Brought to you by the loving and tolerant party of peace.

Likely perpetrated by a butthurt negro.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      Likely perpetrated by a butthurt negro.
      You and Sig239 should be kept in naynay's play pen.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
        You and Sig239 should be kept in naynay's play pen.
        Whatever dude, I'm from NC originally and am somewhat familiar with the population demographics of Orange County. But I'm sure you know more about it from the internet than most anybody else. In case you are offended by the term "negro", take it up with the U.S. Census Bureau, who used the term for decades up until very recent times.

Naynay's a good man, you have a problem with him?

Comment

A lot of sick and misguided people out there. That's a rough district demographically for the GOP.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Whatever dude, I'm from NC originally and am somewhat familiar with the population demographics of Orange County. But I'm sure you know more about it from the internet than most anybody else. In case you are offended by the term "negro", take it up with the U.S. Census Bureau, who used the term for decades up until very recent times.

Naynay's a good man, you have a problem with him?
              I don't know the guy other than his purposeful stupidity that he posts on here that prompts you to post the word negro in every other post.

Comment

It's a trigger word for him, although now it seems to bother you more so for some unknown reason.

Comment

Working...
                X