No announcement yet.

04 cr250r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on condition, I'll make the first offer of $1500.

Just a starting point, let me know. I can get the cash in 30min and I'm serious.
    Ded

Comment

do not mean to be a debbie downer, but 04's and up should bring well over $2,000 with a title. 03's go for around $2,000 with a title. these are for clean bikes too.

i recently purchased a fairly decent 03 for $1800 with a title. i wanted an 04+ for the suspension and new plastics bolt to it, but an 03 can be converted just the same. 02/03 through 07 are essentially the same bike. minor changes in the motor and suspension mostly, and some other little things.

honestly, titles do not mean anything to dirtbikes until you meet an overzealous state trooper.

Comment

I paid 2400 for my 08 crf250r last spring
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I paid 2900 for my 08 cfr450r with similar mods (pipe, excell wheels, bars/controls and graffix).
          Ded

Comment

those are four strokes. market is flooded with them.

check around on two strokes. clean ones are around those said prices, but deals can be found.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
              honestly, titles do not mean anything to dirtbikes until you meet an overzealous state trooper.

Titles mean they aren't stolen, which is what I support. Have titles in hand to all four of ours and won't buy one without it...
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Yeah, that bike might be a bit of a handful in the trails Cooter. The 02-up CR's aren't known for being mellow. I think the 01-down is the CR of choice for the woods riders because they're smoother. If I remember right it's something about the change to case induction in 02 made them hit harder. And, like others have said, you should have no problem getting $2k or more for that bike. 2T's are selling at a premium these days because they're getting hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                  Titles mean they aren't stolen, which is what I support. Have titles in hand to all four of ours and won't buy one without it...
                  Exactly !
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                    Depending on condition, I'll make the first offer of $1500.

Just a starting point, let me know. I can get the cash in 30min and I'm serious.
                    PM sent
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

sounds slow. Man up and ride that bitch like you own it.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        sounds slow. Man up and ride that bitch like you own it.
                        lol, I own it, but the last thing I want is for it to own me!
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

If things fall through, I'm interested. I've been looking for a 250 2 stroke for a long while.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

2T's FTL...

My 11 CRF450 is the best bike I have ever ridden. Turns like a smoker but way easier to go fast on.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              2T's FTL...

My 11 CRF450 is the best bike I have ever ridden. Turns like a smoker but way easier to go fast on.
                              What made you choose the CRF over a YZF? Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                                What made you choose the CRF over a YZF? Just wondering.
                                Chad Reed fanboy?

Comment

Working...
                                X