No announcement yet.

Interest in a DFWM BBQ cookoff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm smokerless at the moment, but I'm down.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• All talk

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I'm smokerless at the moment, but I'm down.
        Yes.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Man this thread has been going on a while now.. Still nothing happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines57 View Post
            Man this thread has been going on a while now.. Still nothing happening?
            You haven't given us the meat hookup!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              You haven't given us the meat hookup!!
              Well I just took over night time operations at Pilgrims Pride in Waco so let me see what I can do.

Comment

• Daniel!! How's the family?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Daniel!! How's the family?
                  They are great thanks for asking! The little one has her heart surgery postponed for a little while and we are waiting to see if she will need her spinal surgery sometime in the next few months. We just got down to Waco about a month ago and both of them are adjusting very well and seem to like it here. Hopefully I can get some chicken going for everyone like I did the beef and pork . We have a cooler down at the moment that is being re done preventing us from buying any meat.

Comment

They are great thanks for asking! The little one has her heart surgery postponed for a little while and we are waiting to see if she will need her spinal surgery sometime in the next few months. We just got down to Waco about a month ago and both of them are adjusting very well and seem to like it here. Hopefully I can get some chicken going for everyone like I did the beef and pork . We have a cooler down at the moment that is being re done preventing us from buying any meat.
                    Call me if you need a new one, Daniel. Glad to see you doing well!
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Good to hear, glad everyone is doing well!

Comment

• That's great news, Daniel!
                        Last edited by Rick Modena; 04-10-2015, 10:34 PM.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                        X