Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    Lucky for the wife I am out of "Christmas money." That one I picked up from you a few weeks ago runs well. I sent a few mags through it at the lease, and it was smooth. My gear up mags and bag came this week too. Appreciate the help as always.

Someone jump on this deal! You need a present under the tree!
    It is a pretty sweet deal for a hi cap 9mm. I’m not sure I really want ine though. I’m thinking I really want a springfield 45 as my next pistol.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      It is a pretty sweet deal for a hi cap 9mm. I’m not sure I really want ine though. I’m thinking I really want a springfield 45 as my next pistol.
      The one I got from him was a 45.

Comment

• Edit

Gone
        Last edited by kingjason; 03-03-2019, 02:31 PM.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I have a ton of scope mounts. If you see one you need let me know. Rather than 10 posts, here's a link to the image repository along with tags on the scope mounts.
          Make offer( s ), I have the prices for other forums.
          I'll ship if you pay for the shipping.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Anybody know what a Gen 5, G19, w/ three mags and ameri glo night sites is bringing on average? I am not sure it ever had a round through it. No trades, my Duc needs a steering stabilizer and exhaust. I am not 100 percent sure I want to mess with selling it. Butttttt.

I figure with ammo coming back it should help the value.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
            X