Anti-Gun Zealot to head BATFE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Gun Zealot to head BATFE?

Well, I can't say I wasn't afraid of this, but does anyone know anything about this guy? We may be in for a bit of a political fight, but it may be one that ends up in our favor.

Examiner has transformed into a major player in financial news. Think stocks, crypto, banks - if it's about money, it's on Examiner.com.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Never heard of the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      Never heard of the guy.
      That's probably a bad thing.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I wonder what the NRA is doing about this.

Comment

Originally posted by clark.kent View Post
          I wonder what the NRA is doing about this.
          Mailing out requests for donations and information about cheap life insurance.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Mailing out requests for donations and information about cheap life insurance.
            Rotfl, and letting you know that your yearly subscription expires in 11 months.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Rotfl, and letting you know that your yearly subscription expires in 11 months.
              lol yep probably sad but true

Comment

Looks like Gun Owners of America knows all about the armadillo:

— Ask your Senators to Support a Filibuster — Ask your Senators to Support a Filibuster Monday, November 29, 2010 It was not a good sign that Barack Obama kept his nominee to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives a secret until after the midterm election –- and then quickly announced that anti-gun zealot Andrew F. Traver … Read more
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                X