No announcement yet.

Why wasn't the site handed over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am perfectly content with this forum and see no need for a "new" one or another one. We have a beginning here already, post count, avatars, etc.. Plus, we already have a new "celebration" in the works. I mean I am perfectly down with meeting up and drinking for whatever the occasion, but I don't see a need for two of them.... lol
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike
      I am perfectly content with this forum and see no need for a "new" one or another one. We have a beginning here already, post count, avatars, etc.. Plus, we already have a new "celebration" in the works. I mean I am perfectly down with meeting up and drinking for whatever the occasion, but I don't see a need for two of them.... lol
      x2. The only way I can see moving from here is if there's some sort of equitable merge with whatever Jose is working on. We need the influence of evil on this board.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm thinking that Jose will probably go after them legally when he talks about having something "in the works", getting this share of what's owed to him. It's very possible that when offered a position over here that it wasn't explained as an admin position, probably just said he could be a mod. Who knows, I'm anxious to see what he's got up his sleeve.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman
          I'm thinking that Jose will probably go after them legally when he talks about having something "in the works", getting this share of what's owed to him. It's very possible that when offered a position over here that it wasn't explained as an admin position, probably just said he could be a mod. Who knows, I'm anxious to see what he's got up his sleeve.
          i wouldn't blame him to take legal action, although i'm can't comment on what was made known or not to him.

another thing, it really feels like dirty business. an ownership transfer should have been made aware to all current paid advertisers as well as paid members.

Comment

To me it seemed like Chris just gave up and didn't give two cents about the advertisers and the co-owner. He made a quick buck. I hope the evil one gets what he's owed.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger
              To me it seemed like Chris just gave up and didn't give two cents about the advertisers and the co-owner. He made a quick buck. I hope the evil one gets what he's owed.
              dirty money doesn't last

edit: all in all, it was up to him. I just thought the site was going down for maintenance than BAM wtf. ad's all over the place. and now we're here.

Comment

wonder if evil will join over here

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89
                  wonder if evil will join over here

He should . He has my support 100%.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

He should . He has my support 100%.
                    x2 Jose is a cool mofo

Comment

let it be known that I'm not hating on what chris did, it was his choice. thanks to him I had a forum to waste my time on for 7 years. i just don't agree with how it was handled.

Comment

Working...
                      X