New here......what's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman
    I can tell you, Jose better act fast. If he waits 2 weeks, everyone is going to be settled in and see no reason to move to another board.
    I know Jose was an owner and all, but we already have the place up and going. No need for him to start another migration. Just stick with this and put Jose towards the top.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg
      I know Jose was an owner and all, but we already have the place up and going. No need for him to start another migration. Just stick with this and put Jose towards the top.
      I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg

The new owners already offered him that and he turned it down, so I guess we'll see.

Comment

The new owners already offered him that and he turned it down, so I guess we'll see.
          I wouldn't accept it after-the-fact either.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn
            I wouldn't accept it after-the-fact either.

No, I mean on here. They offered Jose an Admin spot and he turned it down.

Comment

Damn. I leave for a couple hours and this happens. What happened over at the other site?
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

If he wants to come over, then I wouldn't have any problems with him having an admin spot on these forums. I'm sure Tyler feels the same way since Jose did a hell of a job on DFWS, but he can speak for himself.

He seems to have made it clear that he wants to do his own thing and no one here can blame him. With how things went down I'd want to get my own thing together if I got screwed the way he did. The invitation is out there and I think he is well aware of it. I hope he changes his mind and makes the move!
                Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                http://www.titantowing.net
                -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by kc50lx
                  If he wants to come over, then I wouldn't have any problems with him having an admin spot on these forums. I'm sure Tyler feels the same way since Jose did a hell of a job on DFWS, but he can speak for himself.

He seems to have made it clear that he wants to do his own thing and no one here can blame him. With how things went down I'd want to get my own thing together if I got screwed the way he did. The invitation is out there and I think he is well aware of it. I hope he changes his mind and makes the move!
                  That was very cool of you to offer him that. I would give it a couple of days for all this shit to sink in with him and he may change his mind.
                  2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                  Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                  Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                  Speedlogix Catch Can
                  Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF
                    That was very cool of you to offer him that. I would give it a couple of days for all this shit to sink in with him and he may change his mind.

I hope so. I think it would be for the best, rather than having TWO boards not only trying to defeat stangs, but then each other. What is the point in that? I'd rather just keep the family together and move them to one spot.

Comment

Back in town now? I'll try to stop by sometime next weekend to check out your guest house and have you check out my oxidized paint.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

D'oh, I misread it - brain is running slow from been reading all day long

Comment

At least you got your own forum.
                          “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Nick, I will call you tomorrow.
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Geor!
                              Back in town now? I'll try to stop by sometime next weekend to check out your guest house and have you check out my oxidized paint.

Not back in town yet, still working on a few cars here in Midland. Been here since last Monday. Should be home within the next couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                              X