Why wasn't the site handed over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90GT50
    I hope he made a decent amount of money off them to be honest.

Me too. Makes it even more of a kick to the pecker.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath
      i'm sure the canadians weren't expecting this type of outlash and now a competing site.

Pretty sure they knew it was a risk as it has happened on other sites they've taken over.

Comment

I never liked those sneaky fuckers up north

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
          I dunno. I think he probably got a pretty penny. I'd bet somewhere between 10 and 20 grand.
          Really? I was thinking 5k...

Just a random uneducated guess though.

Comment

LOL@ Big Dad

Originally posted by Skidmark
            Really? I was thinking 5k...

Just a random uneducated guess though.

No more uneducated than my own. I really have no idea, but that just feels right to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor
              When it's a one man show he can do whatever he wants. Not saying it's right by any means, obviously since I'm over here, but he apparently felt this was the right decision and likely didn't think anyone would pony up the kind of money he was looking for and the kind of money that AF was willing to shell out.
              I think there was 2 owners and the other one got shafted in the deal.

Comment

Pretty sure they knew it was a risk as it has happened on other sites they've taken over.

I honestly dont think they care. People will still find the old board through search engines and register and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason
                  I honestly dont think they care. People will still find the old board through search engines and register and all that.
                  All the editing they're working on says otherwise.

Comment

The word will get out , when its a ghost town over there ..Not everyone is a dipshit

They will ask whats up and someone will tell them, this is the internet

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785
                      I think there was 2 owners and the other one got shafted in the deal.

Ah. My bad then.

Comment

New people will realize that dfwstangs.net was never about Mustangs and the site will get very little traffic. Maybe in a year we can buy it back from the Canadians
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Fuck that, they don't deserve any of their money back.

Comment

Fuck that, they don't deserve any of their money back.
                            It'll be worth about tree fiddy.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50
                              I hope he made a decent amount of money off them to be honest.
                              i hope he ripped them the fuck off and is laughing his ass too the bank now.

Comment

With the amount of traffic that site had I'd guess between $10-$20k like posted above. Shit you can make money just on site views let alone clicked links. Co-worker of mine is into all that making money on the internet stuff and he brings in close to an extra $500 a month just for views he's got set up with google ad sense.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X