• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderlands 2

Who's ready for this game?
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

me
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm looking forward to it.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Youtube search "Borderlands 2 Wimoweh trailer"

Comment

I can't wait, already got it pre-ordered and took the launch date off from work! We'll have to get together and play when it comes out!
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

ME!!! I am thinking of doing what you did Allen.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              I can't wait, already got it pre-ordered and took the launch date off from work! We'll have to get together and play when it comes out!
              Lol. Don't think I could get away with that.

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                Lol. Don't think I could get away with that.
                Eh I got a free vacation day at work for busting my ass and I scheduled it for that day, watch them push back the release or something, lol. Also if you pre-order you get gold guns I think, should be sweet
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Eh I got a free vacation day at work for busting my ass and I scheduled it for that day, watch them push back the release or something, lol. Also if you pre-order you get gold guns I think, should be sweet
                  Preordering today, after work.

Comment

ME! I played the shit out of the first one. Such an awesome game. This better not be as big a disappointment as Diablo 3 was.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      ME! I played the shit out of the first one. Such an awesome game. This better not be as big a disappointment as Diablo 3 was.
                      Here recently i've been playing back through the 1st one, at least some of the DLC

Comment

I got it on pre-order. It should be good.
                        Hopefully...

Comment

Here recently i've been playing back through the 1st one, at least some of the DLC
                          Man my file got corrupted and I lost all the guns I found in any DLC like general knoxx, which was pretty much all the good ones. I went and sold it at gamestop I was so pissed, lol.

Comment

Man my file got corrupted and I lost all the guns I found in any DLC like general knoxx, which was pretty much all the good ones. I went and sold it at gamestop I was so pissed, lol.
                            One day I loot-ninja'd the shit out of some guys. Got some pretty gnarly weapons. Ill gotten gains...sure. I've been playing the Underdome, mainly because I never really played it, just used it for the gear bank. I've got one Coliseum to go. Then I think I'm going to start the main game over, just for the hell of it.

Comment

One day I loot-ninja'd the shit out of some guys. Got some pretty gnarly weapons. Ill gotten gains...sure. I've been playing the Underdome, mainly because I never really played it, just used it for the gear bank. I've got one Coliseum to go. Then I think I'm going to start the main game over, just for the hell of it.
                              I had some friends who hacked their game saves and had like 1000 inventory slots, we would jump in and out of the lobby dropping guns and we had a pile of thousands of guns all over the map and we just randomly invited people in to pick what they wanted, lol. Made lots of friends that day, and had some really awesome guns. I lost most of them with the corrupt save though

Comment

Working...
                              X