Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Already have my free download code.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

added to steam, when will pre-load be available bitches!!!

Comment

When does this release? I think I'm going to get it for xbox so I can chill on the coach and play on the projector.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          When does this release? I think I'm going to get it for xbox so I can chill on the coach and play on the projector.
          17th is preload? Games usually come out on Tuesday so probably the 18th.

I got it for $36 bucks + pre-order bundle @ GMG.

Green Man Gaming has for pre-purchase the Borderlands 2 Game (PC Digital Download) for only $36 after Coupon Code: "GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G" (Exp Soon).

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...derlands-2-na/
          Green Man Gaming has for pre-purchase the Borderlands 2 Game (PC Digital Download) for only $36 after Coupon Code: "GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN" (Exp Soon). http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/borderlands-2-na/

Comment

Dude, co-op multiplayer.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Dude, co-op multiplayer.
              Alex, I didn't really take you for a gamer.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                Alex, I didn't really take you for a gamer.
                I play on occasion. In college I played a bit more because I had more free time, and it is an affordable hobby even by college standards. When a good game comes out I will snatch it up and play it on and off for a while, but I have not really gotten into a game since Mass Effect 3 was released.

I play a lot of Civilization 5 though.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Dude, co-op multiplayer.
                  You have an xbox?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

For $36, who could pass this up?
                    sigpic

Comment

You have an xbox?
                      If he's playing Civ5, he's playing on a PC.

Comment

You can start Joypuking your face off on 9-18-12! I got it pre-ordered at gamestop so I will be playing after work that day. Shoot me an invite and we can play together

XBOX gamertag Wicked98Snake
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                          If he's playing Civ5, he's playing on a PC.
                          Well yeah I know that, haha.

Comment

You have an xbox?
                            Yep.

Comment

it seems as if this is going to be the next big time waster. all of my buddies that went to pax last year got free copies. so looks like this is going to be another 300hr game for me. Admittedly I have but maybe one playthrough logged in BL1 without DLC.

Comment

I bought it on Xbox. If anyone wants to play, let me know and I will definitely be down.

Comment

Working...
                                X