Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    I'm sure Obama has all of your answers. Why don't you ask him? Or better yet, his surrogate, Rodney (naynay).
    Not into politics like some so I don't believe that one person has the answer to ALL my questions and problems. Although I'm sure if I asked Romney, he would tell me to just buy the galaxy note 2 and that its better just because, and I should trust him because he's a business man. Now, should I appeal to the novelty factor because after all , newer means better right? or the appeal to authority factor because after all, Romney is way more educated than me so he MUST know what's good for me, right? But what if I buy the 2 because I think it just has to be better than what I have now and it ends up just like the first one? I guess I could just wait for the 3 and hope that IT is better than the other two. I'll just stick to this one for now. I don't have another upgrade for another year anyway. U mad¿
    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      It is, but it won't stream Netflix, just user content as far as I can remember.
      SO thats a NO, damnit

Comment

Why not call Samsung and get the definitive answer from them?

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Be too easy lol... Not to worried now, keeping wife's i4 for kids use, selling my 32 gig i4

Comment

got a Note 2 today. the thing is freaking huge lol. how do you people like phones this big?
            HD Parts
            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Just give it 3-5 days then grab your old phone, it'll feel like a toy and you'll be thankful for the size of it.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

also got the iPad Mini's today and iPad 4.
                HD Parts
                paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                  also got the iPad Mini's today and iPad 4.
                  Baller

Comment

Freaking sprint has no 4g where I stay only 3g but according to the coverage map they do hmmm stick with sprint and save 25 a month or go with tmobile and get 4g everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                      Freaking sprint has no 4g where I stay only 3g but according to the coverage map they do hmmm stick with sprint and save 25 a month or go with tmobile and get 4g everywhere
                      Let me know if you want T-Mobile, I'll help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                        Let me know if you want T-Mobile, I'll help you out.
                        How much is a plan on T-mobile? Im on the internet some and do a bunch of texting? Im currently on the unlimited plan on sprint.
                        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                          How much is a plan on T-mobile? Im on the internet some and do a bunch of texting? Im currently on the unlimited plan on sprint.
                          About 90 a month plus tax including everything. Text me. 8177158497

Comment

So a lil over a $100 a month? Aint too bad. Almost what im paying now for sprint. Btw, I never know how much data i use a month or anything.. So that gonna be anything to look at?
                            GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                              So a lil over a $100 a month? Aint too bad. Almost what im paying now for sprint. Btw, I never know how much data i use a month or anything.. So that gonna be anything to look at?
                              You can do less data, 2gb then slowed down to 2g for 80/month plus tax.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
                              ^ that's the note 2, btw. lol

Comment

I just got mine in the mail a couple hours ago and I love it. Im so glad I made the switch. Thank you TX Redneck for all the info

Comment

Working...
                                X